Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Fetish Locator Gallery+cg+extras Unlocker Mod [v1.00.05] [OEJ]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
OEJ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thnx, for letting me know. looks like you are playing the game for the first time., i dont know why it is acting this way, but it looks like you have to atleast open the game once with out the mod(for new players) and then close it. then install the mod again and it will work.

edit: it looks like it need a persistent file to pass the mod unlocks, opening the game once will create that file.
In your case,
1)delete the unlocks.rpy and unlocks.rpyc
2)open and close the game
3)add the mod files again and replace if prompted.

Last edited:
Reactions: FAP-guru

FAP-guru

Jun 17, 2019
thnx, for letting me know. looks like you are playing the game for the first time., i dont know why it is acting this way, but it looks like you have to atleast open the game once with out the mod(for new players) and then close it. then install the mod again and it will work.

edit: it looks like it need a persistent file to pass the mod unlocks, opening the game once will create that file.
In your case,
1)delete the unlocks.rpy and unlocks.rpyc
2)open and close the game
3)add the mod files again and replace if prompted.
work like a charm, thanks

Reactions: OEJ

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
no, but i think there is a walkthrough for the main game's OP.
I know, thanks. I asked because in the previous topic name was with a walkthrough as well written so I thought that you've made the mod walkthrough also.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I know, thanks. I asked because in the previous topic name was with a walkthrough as well written so I thought that you've made the mod walkthrough also.
yeah the previous version had a points walk-through, but this time i only added an unlocker.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
OEJ, the upload on Nopy appears to be down again, I get a file not found error.
yep, nopy link seems to be down. the rest of them are working. (y)

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
Still can unlock the galleries on 1.00.05. But those that you unlocked through the mod can not be viewed, instead they only show the previewed picture.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
This mod appears to break the CG Gallery section in the game. I followed the instructions to install it (on 1.00.05) after starting the game to create the persistent save file, but while all the scenes show as unlocked, they become non-interactable (can't click them). By contrast, the Replay Room and Bonus Content sections work correctly.

Weirdly, even after removing those mod files afterwards does not fix the issue - I would need to delete the persistent save file (from both game directory and the RenPy library location) to get it work again (though obviously they are no longer unlocked at that point). So seems to be something that the mod is doing to the persistent file.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
This mod appears to break the CG Gallery section in the game. I followed the instructions to install it (on 1.00.05) after starting the game to create the persistent save file, but while all the scenes show as unlocked, they become non-interactable (can't click them). By contrast, the Replay Room and Bonus Content sections work correctly.

Weirdly, even after removing those mod files afterwards does not fix the issue - I would need to delete the persistent save file (from both game directory and the RenPy library location) to get it work again (though obviously they are no longer unlocked at that point). So seems to be something that the mod is doing to the persistent file.
i will look into it... so it only has problem in cg gallery ?