[R>Proofreader] [R>Translator] Unpaid Fetish Locator looking for Testers, Proofreaders, Translators

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
AllScenesPromo.jpg
Project:
- Fetish Locator

Developer:
-

Looking for:
- Tester and Proofreaders - I have a discord channel where I will post a review copy of the game once per release and there would some time to test it. At the moment it happens once every 5 weeks. I also expect to hear some feedback and you can provide your ideas if there something wrong.
- Translators - If you like the game and want to translate it to your language we can make it happen. Priority languages - German, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid

Work commitment:
- As a tester/proofreader you just have to work once in 5 weeks. If for some reason you can't it is also fine, that why I need a group of people.
- As a translator, you need to be motivated to translate the game into your language. New content will be coming out every 5 weeks.

Preferred method of contact:
- - ViNovella#5877

Last edited:

accard

Aug 29, 2018
If you're still looking, I would like to be a tester and can translate it into German.
I totally love the game and I hope you will continue with the next days.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
If you're still looking, I would like to be a tester and can translate it into German.
I totally love the game and I hope you will continue with the next days.
Write to me on Discord about testing. We already have a translator for German, but you also can proofread his work.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Just in case you are looking for someone....

I'm ready to help with testing and can chip in with some ideas on how the plot evolves.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Just in case you are looking for someone....

I'm ready to help with testing and can chip in with some ideas on how the plot evolves.
Write to me on discord, there always an option to join the team on testers.

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
ViNovella
Hey, i would be happy to help with a German translation. Also testing sounds interesting and i would like to give it a try. I send a friend request on discord. ID is Daiju Fuma#4346

Morphast

Apr 30, 2020
If you're still looking, I can proofread, 100%. I'm basically a magnet for fuckups, I find grammatical and spelling errors in what feels like every other book I read.

shadowBoar

May 27, 2019
Hi,
I've sent you a friend request on Discord, I'd like to take part in the project as a playtester and proofreader.

ChuckTooBig

Apr 23, 2020
If you're still looking I would love to be a proofreader. I speak english only but I always find myself correcting spelling/grammatical errors nonstop in every game I play and it would be awesome to be able to actually put that to use.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
If you're still looking I would love to be a proofreader. I speak english only but I always find myself correcting spelling/grammatical errors nonstop in every game I play and it would be awesome to be able to actually put that to use.
I only accept people who can do both testing and proofreading. If interested please contact me on Discord.

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
If no one else has proposed, I'd like to do the spanish translation, there are people who would like to play it in spanish including me. <3

Reactions: lyAwesome

alyath

May 31, 2020
Hey ViNovella, First: like your Game very much.
And if you need help I will do whatever I can.
The Discord Link seems dead. So I use the Forum istead. If you need someone to Test, Translate(German), Write, Proofread or anything that can be learned: Feel free to Conatct me (PM seems to be the best way).
Wish you the best for the Project and looking forward to see the next update.

P.S. Keep up the great Work!

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Hey ViNovella, First: like your Game very much.
And if you need help I will do whatever I can.
The Discord Link seems dead. So I use the Forum istead. If you need someone to Test, Translate(German), Write, Proofread or anything that can be learned: Feel free to Conatct me (PM seems to be the best way).
Wish you the best for the Project and looking forward to see the next update.

P.S. Keep up the great Work!
I added the link to Discord. Please contact me there.