Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Small fix for the week 3 Multi-Mod (v2.5.7).

Added an option to activate/deactivate the background of the choices.
> The Multi-Mod must be installed before installing this patch. <

Hopefully LightmanP will integrate it in his next Multi-Mod updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoalPhelps

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
but the extended is the older version or not? or do i have to download and copy both games over each other? what do i have to do to get the Replay Room option?
Yes it's an old one ( always late ) but the mod works fine on both versions in which both are separated
By that I mean each version is a single game

I play the regular version the way i want and use the extended version to see what I missed

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Overview:
The mod provides an in-game walkthrough, gives an ability to see all the scenes (within your chosen fetishes), paths of your choice in a single playthrough, and allows to see scenes from alternative paths for characters that have multiple (e.g. romance or domination). It also adds some UI options, a gallery unlock button, and a cheat menu.

The mod is updated on my in 36h early access. I will update it here afterward.
Updated: 2022-08-21
Game/Creator: Fetish Locator / - - - - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 2.5.7
Game Version: Week 1 - 1.0.36 (compatible with 1.0.40), W2 - 2.0.21, W3 - 2.2.24 Extended / 2.5.7
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 Extended
(2.2.24) -
Week 3 -

Android
Port by Jeevant
Port by Blackeye. (Week 2, 3)

View attachment 1223154 View attachment 1223157 View attachment 1223159 View attachment 1223160 View attachment 1231005 View attachment 1231007 View attachment 1231008 View attachment 1231010 View attachment 1236902
Week 3 v2.6.12
?

• Angry
Reactions: taylorg88

shnackzie

Donor
May 7, 2020
What are we supposed to do with all mod files? do I only install the week 3 mod or all of them?

modAdditions.rpy seems to overwrite from week 1 to 2o_O and week 2 to 3 is 16 files to overwrite.

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't know if is supposed to happen like that but I remember that in the first week I chose like main path to cum outside Nora and be able to see the alternative scene where the MC cums inside her, but at the start of week 3 when you talk with Nora, the game recognize like Nora is pregnant and the mod never ask me if I want to see the alternative scene like with the others paths, later when Nora will leave you only have the option to leave with Nora or stay, there is no option to see the alternative scene, and makes no sense because is like I said, the pregnancy path is not the one I choose to be the main path and the looks like the game is taking it like the main. Just want to know if I should stop using this mod in the future.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I don't know if is supposed to happen like that but I remember that in the first week I chose like main path to cum outside Nora and be able to see the alternative scene where the MC cums inside her, but at the start of week 3 when you talk with Nora, the game recognize like Nora is pregnant and the mod never ask me if I want to see the alternative scene like with the others paths, later when Nora will leave you only have the option to leave with Nora or stay, there is no option to see the alternative scene, and makes no sense because is like I said, the pregnancy path is not the one I choose to be the main path and the looks like the game is taking it like the main. Just want to know if I should stop using this mod in the future.
Well, you're seeing scenes from pregnant and non-pregnant path since you've chosen to see the alternative scene, it's working as intended. There was even an option to go off this path in Week 2 iirc. Pregnant is leaving with Nora, non-pregnant is Nora + Polly content. You can just not leave with Nora to not see the pregnant content in an ending.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
I got a request for port with the mod integrated so here it is

Week1 (v1.0.40):

Week2(v2.021):

Week3(v2.4.6):

All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Hey zeevant, at first very thank you for your port...the problem is when I play your fist week file it's play smooth but when I play your (second week) port every 2/3 min later screen goes black..then I have to reopen the game in every 2/3 min....

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Hey zeevant, at first very thank you for your port...the problem is when I play your fist week file it's play smooth but when I play your (second week) port every 2/3 min later screen goes black..then I have to reopen the game in every 2/3 min....
Seems like a ram or GPU issue tbh as it runs fine on my end.

Reactions: Anik840

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Hey zeevant, your (week 3) file also run smoothly even the animation just like week 1.... I think my device just go black out only in week 2 file...but for your kind I just play the whole week 2 file in every 3 min reopening the game......i know It's insane...what can I do..I like to play this game by using your mod.....

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Hey, how do I unlock the gallery? I can't see the option anywhere. I'm on the Jeevant android version.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote