• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Fetish Locator: S&M Studio [v0.3.15] [ViNovella]

2.70 star(s) 18 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and now there'll be tons of anyone with a update, any hero, etc posts

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022

Fetish Location: S&M Third Release is here!

Get ready to dive into a whirlwind of new content.
We've added 14 thrilling new scenes , along with 2 completely new locations
featuring intriguing quests and vibrant characters.
Additionally, we've introduced a new mini-game for you to enjoy during your adventures.
And as if that wasn't enough, we've also included several interesting quality-of-life features.

But wait, there's more! Let's not forget about the new faces gracing our story – we've introduced 5 new characters to enrich our world. And that's not all – Debby from the "Polly and Nora" ending has now become part of the events and world of S&M! Oh, and did we mention the cherry on top? Two scorching new sexual scenes await you: one with Stacy in the shower and another with Kanya.
So what are you waiting for? Immerse yourself in the action, explore the depths of our latest update, and don't forget to share your thoughts with us! Let the adventures begin!
PS. The game will be available for Steam players after the official end of the first season.

View attachment 3442041
and atleast stacy's shower scene repeatable havent visited kanya yet

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Does this game have another Male character I would love to see Stacy shooting with other Male Talent for the studio or a threesome b/b/g with Mike
No but it look Lyssa might fill that roll based your choices. Yes there two sex scenes in this update. I think trying to avoid NTR and using Lyssa as a alt.

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
Is there a German translation of this game by any chance? And in what order should you play it? There are 3 different ones. I already finished the Fetish Locator in weeks 1, 2 and 3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a German translation of this game by any chance? And in what order should you play it? There are 3 different ones. I already finished the Fetish Locator in weeks 1, 2 and 3
if search from whole f95 doesn't bring results about german translation then not existing (you can request it elsewhere at f95). timeline wise taboo uni is 1st then comes fl and then s&m studio but in reality fl-->tu-->sm.

Reactions: David2411

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I'm a patreon for them, I dont leak stuff it nothing poersonal who I am. But I would gives a couple updates before tryying get it. Also there majot bug when trying start the new job questline. Devs havent been able to get it. So right now the only to start it is start a new game.

2.70 star(s) 18 Votes