Ren'Py Fetish Locator: S&M Studio [v0.3.15] [ViNovella]

2.70 star(s) 18 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
nobody leaked the new version and nobody asked about it
That simply mean no one of the usual leaks are interested in doing so this time. Supporters numbers are still very high, despite a 9% decrease over the last 6 months on patreon.
Anyway, not like there are many interesting things in the game so far. So be patient, eventually it will end up here. :cool:

Reactions: BayJay47

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That simply mean no one of the usual leaks are interested in doing so this time. Supporters numbers are still very high, despite a 9% decrease over the last 6 months on patreon.
Anyway, not like there are many interesting things in the game so far. So be patient, eventually it will end up here. :cool:
Increased more than likely as the next batch of endings for Fetish Locator are getting ready to come out.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
New update is promising. Mechanics is great and it is easy to follow the questline. You can now skip the silly minigames.
Some of the new girls are good looking and best of all Nari from FL is back (the one on the watersport path with Min ending)
And at least one watersport scene is added.
Cant finish the quest "Get legal advice" thou, when it is released please help me out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can us patreon probably they asked what we thought of the mini games pretty much everyone who replied they were ok, but wanted a skip button i like how they did though.
well avn players aren't fans of sudoku.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
well avn players aren't fans of sudoku.
the sandbox i dont think was ever going anywhere. But how they added a list of areas to the side quieted most who thought it was alittle to sandbox which i have admit i did agree in certain it was. the Demon boy saga has sandbox i put up with but not a fan of

Orros

Jun 4, 2019
Installed the incest patch but MC still calls Stacey his " best friend "
It's been a while since the question was asked, but I had the same problem and was able to solve it with Universal Ren'Py Mod by changing the value in it

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fetish Locator: S&M Studio [v0.3.15] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
More Stacy repeatable scenes is a good update to me. I have no idea how to unlock the theater job. I finished all other quest.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
the mini game is toooo damn difficult to understand
lol what? It's the easiest picross puzzles ever designed, it shouldn't take more than a few seconds.

Have not played this yet, will a bit later today, but I enjoy a well crafted sandbox game with minigames included.

The Free reign sessions in BID along with fixing up the house were some of my favorite bits in BID.

I don't understand all the hate.
My problem with it is that it's pretty much a linear game so the free-roaming and the small grind you have to do for some events feel like a pointless waste of time since you don't really have any freedom to do what you want.

2.70 star(s) 18 Votes