Ren'Py Fetish Locator: S&M Studio [v0.3.15] [ViNovella]

2.70 star(s) 18 Votes

ShinigamiLORD

Nov 29, 2019
Damn a lot of negative reactions to the sandbox addition... Thought I was in the minority when it came to not being a fan of a lot of those mechanics.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
So, am I removing mini-games/box in a mod? :unsure: Is the sandbox really that bad or are some people exaggerating? Can only try the game tomorrow...
Dunno but if I see a sandbox/puzzle/point-and-click tag I don't even dl it these days. Which is disappointing, Stacy was my fav char from FL. I read AVNs to well, read, and maybe make a few choices, not play a (generally-poorly-implemented-in-Renpy) "game".

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I imagine some endings are longer than others.
Yeah, but starting new things before finishing the old has always been something I dislike when devs do.
Unless they abandon it for a good reason. I dislike that too, but can't really complain about it.
So, am I removing mini-games/box in a mod? :unsure: Is the sandbox really that bad or are some people exaggerating? Can only try the game tomorrow...
They are honestly not that bad. I mean I would rather not do them personally. But they are as of now just an annoyance.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
thanks for the upload. i wouldnt call this a spinoff since its just a direct follow up to one of the multiple endings, its even the same MC, what even spinning off.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
For a sandbox/open world to work there needs to be lots of things to do at the same time. If I'm playing Skyrim I can decide to step away from the Dark Brotherhood questline to hunt down Shouts, then get married, defeat Alduin, divorce my wife to marry someone else and adopt a kid together before gaining expertise in Smithing, hunting for Daedric artifacts and building a house

The solo devs and small teams whose games drop here cannot acchieve that, their games are VNs with a fuck-tonne of pointless clicking which sucks all the joy out of playing

Full disclosure, I haven't played it yet because of the negative comments (and also because, as an FL title, I want more kinks than the current tags indicate are present but recognise that it's a process

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Wish they would focus on content for Vinovella University instead of taking on projects like this.

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
Ok the good point, the graphism, always perfect.

The bad points, Sandbox and minigame are too far from the original game (and the minigames are ugly).

and above all, it is about the sequel of Fetish Locator, so...

Where are the fetish ???

Reactions: Cedrog
2.70 star(s) 18 Votes