2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Fetish Locator: S&M Studio [v0.2.20] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 376mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
To defend the dev a little bit, FL was pretty vanilla at launch, try playing just week 1, day 1 then imagine having to wait 6 weeks for day 2 (and day 3 took even longer as it was released in multiple parts)
Yes, that true, and I found that the inequality between the fetish was really strong in week 1 (if you're not a fan of uro you had to settle for vanilla).
And the teasing phase was very strong for the pegging (for the "Futa On Male", Lyssa does the job)
Certainly teasing is a good factor of excitement for this type of kink, but too much that we can be disappointed when the scenes arrive, even if there are, on average, more than in other games of this kind.
Hope to see more in the remaining endings.
Anyway, your argument would be valid if we were on another story with other characters, here it is a sequel, the protagonists do not have the excuse of the psychological progress.

Reactions: Cedrog

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Some sandbox games can be done well. Given time, rather than rushing, this one could've been done well, too. When Fetish Locator ended, I was looking forward to this one, despite Stacy not being my first choice of endings. But man, that fucking IT game...

The dev has already acknowledged, partially, that they MIGHT consider looking into other options in future when a few of us voiced our hatred of this mini game on Patreon, and made it clear that this was just a very early draft, but seriously, this entire first draft needs an overhaul

I could've put up with the grinding for money IF IT PROGRESSED THE STORY, but that IT mini game just pissed me off

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Some sandbox games can be done well. Given time, rather than rushing, this one could've been done well, too. When Fetish Locator ended, I was looking forward to this one, despite Stacy not being my first choice of endings. But man, that fucking IT game...

The dev has already acknowledged, partially, that they MIGHT consider looking into other options in future when a few of us voiced our hatred of this mini game on Patreon, and made it clear that this was just a very early draft, but seriously, this entire first draft needs an overhaul

I could've put up with the grinding for money IF IT PROGRESSED THE STORY, but that IT mini game just pissed me off
Seems like the FL devs have lost the plot...I know FL was popular, but imagine if they started that game like they're starting this one...would be a much different success story I'm betting. Success gets to peoples head sometimes :illuminati:

PS
Hey, you got a facepalm from Cedrog, he only facepalms on good posts that make sense, so nice one (y).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
mc is quick on bike, under 30 secs and he has drive around whole town.
He is the next Flash. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Out of curiosity how many is a "few of us"?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK, so played the game and will give anyone that cares my thoughts.

It's too early to do a formal review, so a post here will need to do.

1) Interface is crisp and very nice.
2) Stacy and Amber-Rose is back... Woohoo!
3) The mini games were actually fun. No complains from me. The second minigame (Boxes) seemed daunting, but was actually fine.
4) Like the map interface.

This get's to my the big downside for me:

There is nothing to do, most of the times. I hate to skip time (I know, I know, I also don't fast travel in other games)
So you talk inconsequently to people and do one job (deliveries) and then skip time the rest of the day to go to sleep.

To the VN team, please add some optional filler content to do to skip time with a nice graphics (e.g. Eat dinner, Eat breakfast, watch TV, shower etc. etc.). Maybe have some random convo's more then once a day with Stacy and co-workers?

Having to press skip time, is a personal pet peeve for me.

It's still early days, with very little content and room for improvement.

I will give this game 3.5/5 rounded up to 4. I'm sure it will improve as more content gets created.

Reactions: Wildquill

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
But man, that fucking IT game...

In my view, the IT game was fine. It's just difficult to explain the concept, but once you get it, the puzzles are actually easy.

It's rows and columns and you need to fill them according to number for either row or column. (And they need to cross match, almost like Suduko) the second number means that there can be a secondary cluster of blocks. It's easier to start with rows/columns with big numbers, since they will a lot of times complete the smaller number as well without you needing to do anything.

The instructions in the game (And possible mine as well) were not very clear and concise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yves69

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Alright, despite the sandbox and shitty mini-games I've been reading about here, I'm giving it a try. Yes, I love Stacy that much. Wish me luck!
eh... Not much to it right now. The mini-games are, indeed, stupid. I also didn't like how things ended up with AmRose. As someone else suggested, really needs something to do instead of constantly skipping time. I also hope you can talk to someone more than once a day. In all honesty, this would be way better as a straight up VN. But it is what it is.

Reactions: Mauser45
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes