capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I get the following error in every download for windows (even week 1) "Error reading application id. Please either write it to steam_appid.txt or use the launcher"
Any advise?
EDIT: Nevermind, I restarted the computer and loaded just fine...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MMaaggiicc

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Fetish Locator [v1.02.12] [ViNovella] - Original Size: 495MB

Compressed version for PC (126MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.02.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Okay this made me laugh.
U.S. trials are weird man...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Also,

Okay now i am buying even more into the idea that Lydia is involved with the fetish locator app.

First the app spies on him when he is giving Lyssa a handjob/blowjob and reward him some points. Later when Mike is agonizing over how to use the app while dating Lydia she calls his phone to subtly encourage him to keep using FL and to tell her about his sex escapades. :unsure:
This seems like the type of voyeur thing whoever the people behind fetish locator would enjoy.

N ow i will be surpised if she isn't involved somehow.

Is there a difference between this version and the version on Steam? Thanks guys
Week one is pretty much the same as the one on steam other than a few extra bugfixes and the achievements there. Week two will only be on Steam when completed.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes