notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
You can open the Ren'py console, type:
Code:
d06s07_creampie = True
and press the Enter key.

Depending on what you have done while having sex with Nora on day 6, you also have to type either:
Code:
d06s07_cumout = False
or:
Code:
d06s07_warnher = False
thank you Good Sir

Reactions: scrumbles

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Got an error in Day 8 Scene 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I placed a different .ogg file in that path and was able to continue. I play without sound, so I don't know what I missed.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
WTF? I can not start the game!!!! :mad:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 412, in prepare_screen
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 412, in prepare
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 419, in prepare
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 421, in prepare
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 428, in prepare
File "game/code/screens/screens.rpy", line 429, in prepare
Exception: A screen named main_menu_extended does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017

Did you run UnRen? It's a bug. https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-v1-03-11-vinovella.35068/page-65#post-3951095

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
so it kinda ended week 2 on a cliffhanger hoping this is still in development and being worked on both with story and fetishes cause in week one theres a particular one with polly on the beach but it never surfaced on week 2 plus the way the story abruptly ends hoping this is continued story and fetish wise plus in my opinion id like to see more 1st person POV renders and animations of the MC or our characters perspective, it has some but its severely lacking if your looking to RP or immerse as this person but either way im enjoying the game personally cant wait to see where it goes next

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018

that happened to me when i put the gallery CG extras unlocker mod files into the game folder, try deleting and reinstalling the game but without that mod, taboo one is fine but that unlocker extras mod messes it up

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
fetish locator?... hmm...
No incest
No impregnation
no inbreeding
no pregnant sex
no bestiality
no BDSM
no S&M
No handle bar hair pulling while making motorcycle sounds while pounding her as hard as you can (i cannot think of a tag for this).
No male on futa
No futanari lovingly pounding your ass and not being a total domineering bitch about it.
no damn futanari
does not seem to have anything for those that love being cucked, you know who you are (if you add this make it optional and not forced like a certain dev i hate who claims it is optional but forces it)
no ect ect...

man i think this is some fine false advertising here. good luck dude.
some of those fetishes arent desirable by everyone, plus half of those you named are indeed in the game and as long as the game is further continued could be more fleshed out based on your choices, youre judging to harshly too soon, plus who wants to see a girl they want to bang bang an animal? i wont kink shame if you want to bang an animal thats your business, but i for one do not one a chick im interested in banging an animal other than that, lets hope the game is still being developed give it time and it might surprise you

Reactions: ant007

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
in week one theres a particular one with polly on the beach but it never surfaced on week 2
That scene with Polly is not included in the regular edition.
I guess it will be resumed and expanded in the Extended Edition (that will be released only after completion of week 2).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
so it kinda ended week 2 on a cliffhanger hoping this is still in development and being worked on both with story and fetishes cause in week one theres a particular one with polly on the beach but it never surfaced on week 2 plus the way the story abruptly ends hoping this is continued story and fetish wise plus in my opinion id like to see more 1st person POV renders and animations of the MC or our characters perspective, it has some but its severely lacking if your looking to RP or immerse as this person but either way im enjoying the game personally cant wait to see where it goes next
By patient. There are literally only two days done for this second week. It is far from being completed.

Also pov renders aren't really that good for all situations. Sure maybe some can be good when Mike was woken up by Daisy in bed but no way they would work so well as the third person renders between Mike&Lyssa/Mike&AmRose at the beach.
Basically i believe POV renders only really works well for some oral scenes. Everything else is better when you can see what is happening.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
plus in my opinion id like to see more 1st person POV renders and animations of the MC or our characters perspective,
By patient. There are literally only two days done for this second week. It is far from being completed.

Also pov renders aren't really that good for all situations. Sure maybe some can be good when Mike iwas woken up by Daisy in bed but no way they would work so well as the third person renders between Mike&Lyssa/Mike&AmRose at the beach.
Basically i believe POV renders only really works well for some oral scenes. Everything else is better when you can see what is happening.
Like he said...that's just 'your' opinion....like he prefers them.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
d10s05-00 shop-sis_c1_i.jpg

Development Update 06.11.2020
Today started the Vote for our Influencers to decide what kind of sex scene will be in the next release between our main character and Lyssa and while we wait for their results I will tell you that I'm looking forward to the next release!
The previous release was a lot about the lewd content! Never we had so many sex scenes in one short release! But this time we will focus on story and character development! After all, the party is coming and our characters would need to prepare for all the crazy stuff that is going to happen there!
I hope you all are healthy and keep your fetishes hot! See you soon! <3

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
some of those fetishes arent desirable by everyone, plus half of those you named are indeed in the game and as long as the game is further continued could be more fleshed out based on your choices, youre judging to harshly too soon, plus who wants to see a girl they want to bang bang an animal? i wont kink shame if you want to bang an animal thats your business, but i for one do not one a chick im interested in banging an animal other than that, lets hope the game is still being developed give it time and it might surprise you
To be fair most of the fetishes in this game are not desirable by everyone - taboo kinks can be insanely popular (Incest comes to mind) but this features a lot of the most niche of niches (bodily waste comes to mind). As said though as the game grows it will continue to truly be that one game for mostly anyone fetish wise but its not just they aint there but they need a reason to be there - there is a story evolving here and the characters are being created to be realistic so it all makes sense some things have to wait. Still think there should be a pregnant girl for us to enjoy though - the mindset is pregnancy in games should always be MC created and in endings, i hate that mindset. Seems there is this fappers code where women get pregnant, i assume marry and stay indoors for 9 months... none are ever single, or horny or worthy of scenes unless the MC was the creator as its ok to bang a mans wife but not a woman carrying another mans child. Its weird but id like to see a character who is preggers in the game but these things must come organically, we cant just shoe horn characters just to fit kinks vs narrative.

Reactions: Repuci

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love preggo chicks no matter who knocked them up. Sadly I'm not into lyssa or Lydia both seem to becoming way important to the story.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes