crazytephtel

May 3, 2019
I have not noticed any progress since the last update. The game ends after having sex with Stacy (sex after competition). Or am I missing something?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have not noticed any progress since the last update. The game ends after having sex with Stacy (sex after competition). Or am I missing something?
The new (extra) stuff comes earlier in the week. Week 2 ends with losing the competition but winning the sister.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah no, the developer is clearly dividing his content as game versions and episodes while distributing them as separate games yet all within the same package/product. Assuming any of this makes sense while there are obviously easier ways to go about it is just plain stupid lol. Maybe the dev will use some logic and don't drag it all the way to "week 5" or some asinine shit.
Mate, you were complaining about file size earlier, how big d'you think the game would be if the Dev released it all as one game? At least in the "Each game is a week" format the file size stays manageable.

You also talk about an "Unfinished game" which is quite amusing, do you call weekly, episodic television "unfinished"? fucking hell, it's almost as if videogames like "Life Is Strange" did the same exact thing, several chapters, released individually, to make one large game.

Also, you're acting as if there isn't a "SKIP PREVIOUSLY READ DIALOGUE" button. you can genuinely be back where you were in 5 minutes. Less than that if you have saves.

Lmao this is such a stupid comparison. It's more like Lucas re-adding shit to an already finished movie like he did with the Anakin force ghost in RoTJ.
I was referring to "do I really have to download two huge files to play this evidently unfinished game" but you have a fair point, I'm not a huge fan of the "Extended" versions cutting into the release schedule of the regular version, I'd much prefer "Half Days" if the Dev can't get all a days content finished in a month. But hey, you can skip shit you've seen already, so it's not that big a deal.

Reactions: Bob69

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Three versions for Week 1... Can anybody explain the difference between 1.0.38/1.0.36/1.0.25 ??
which one is the most complete or have more scenes or anything?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Three versions for Week 1... Can anybody explain the difference between 1.0.38/1.0.36/1.0.25 ??
which one is the most complete or have more scenes or anything?
0.36 is final extended edition for week 1, only difference between 36 and 0.25 is that integrated wt made by dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the 0.38 is standard free edition - bugfixes, so useless in compare to extended

1635294215057.png

v1.11.16 is final standard edition of week 2
and
v2.0.11 is currently final extended edition of week 2

v1.0.36 and v2.0.11 is all you need

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Week-1 Extended Edition (v1.0.39) (No Walkthrough)

New Languages
Hey everyone! For the last several months, we worked on translating the game to Chinese!
And also with help from enthusiasts, we also have now Malay translation!

Updated Renders
Last, but not least we update scene-05 on the first day of the game with new renders. Here is the difference:

PC
- - - -

MAC
- - - -

Android
- - - -

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Week-1 v1.0.40 + Walkthrough DLC (Extended)

Here is promised Week-1 with Walkthrough DLC. With this DLC you will have hints that will help you to make the right choices. This is also the latest and maximum version of Week-1!!

The version in the OP inside the Spoiler, is the Version with the Walkthrough!

And btw I have added the official Android for Week 2 Extended (v2.0.11) here.
Edit: Non Walkthrough version added.
Edit: Added MEGA

Last edited:

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
After I read your comment I discarded to upload all 3 version my friend send me because it seems you only need the latest extended version. Also Sanriela

Here is promised Week-1 with Walkthrough DLC. With this DLC you will have hints that will help you to make the right choices. This is also the latest and maximum version of Week-1!!

PC
MAC

Android

Thank you very much! (y)

The reson to have v1.0.39 over v1.0.40 is if you don't want to play with the Walkthrough, but I found a simple way to disable it in the code so all is well. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you very much! (y)

The reson to have v1.0.39 over v1.0.40 is if you don't want to play with the Walkthrough, but I found a simple way to disable it in the code so all is well. :)
Then I will add the 2nd extended too so there is one if you don't want the walkthrough.
Edit: I would guess you will need the without walthrough for the mod aswell. Tagging LightmanP for confirmation.

Last edited:

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
After I read your comment I discarded to upload all 3 version my friend send me because it seems you only need the latest extended version. Also Sanriela

PC
MAC

Android

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Week-1 Extended Edition (v1.0.39) (No Walkthrough)

New Languages
Hey everyone! For the last several months, we worked on translating the game to Chinese!
And also with help from enthusiasts, we also have now Malay translation!

Updated Renders
Last, but not least we update scene-05 on the first day of the game with new renders. Here is the difference:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC
MAC

Android

Edit: Non Walkthrough version added.
:unsure: So which one do you recommend?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
:unsure: So which one do you recommend?
It depends if you want to play the vanilla game with integrated Walkthrough then v1.0.40. (v1.0.40 could cause problems with the mod because of the integrated walkthrough)
If you want to play vanilla without integrated walkthrough or with the multimod (needs confirmation with LightmanP if v1.0.39 still works) then v1.0.39.

when did they add the sims style voices? bunch of hmm and umm and whatever? had to turn it down was giving me a headache...
They are for the extended version, if they annoy you can turn them of in the options.

Edit: clarifications
Edit2: LightmanP said both versions should work with the multi mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Harper
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes