Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I hate how the Steam release has two different games, one for Week 1 and one for Week 2... so f'ing stupid...

AntherV

Mar 9, 2021
The fatal flaw of this game is that the player doesn't get to pick his main girl, it's written into the story that MC is all about Lydia(?). It's not a bad game, I just wasn't feeling the main crush girl at all, it makes a total disconnect between MC story motivations and the player. Way too late in the game to make any changes about this, just tossing in my 2 cents.
I thought the main crush was boring and not as attractive as the other characters. I would much prefer Amrose or Daisy. Maybe they can just become friends and MC realizes that Amrose is his true love.

Jul 10, 2020
I thought the main crush was boring and not as attractive as the other characters. I would much prefer Amrose or Daisy. Maybe they can just become friends and MC realizes that Amrose is his true love.
really dislike the GF character in this game too
would be way better in the kind of game this is, to either not have a girlfriend or to have the choice of which character to date (or at least give us like 3 to choose and a fourth option of not dating)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
download 4GB for 4 scene lol...
Shouldn't there be an update patch? You know...only containing the new content, for those who still have the older version/file. That way we wouldn't have to download the entire 4gb just to get the new material. I can understand downloading that much for an entire game...older content AND newer content. Anywho....
I have to wait for the compressed, anyway. I can never download more than maybe 2 gigs at a time....just due to data restrictions I put on myself when money got tight over the last couple years. lol

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Fetish Locator [v2.0.21 Extended Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.21 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

huguesbabane

Sep 3, 2019
Idk if thats me but I haven't been able to install the 2 past versions on my phone (android)... Someone would happen to know what the matter is ? I have enough storage to download it, it makes no sense

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
My own CG gallery + Replay Room unlocker for week 2 extended (version 1.9.24). Just download the attached functions.rpyc file and place it in the /game folder (the same folder where there is a scripts.rpa file, NOT the folder where the game executable is).

Edit: The file has to be named exactly functions.rpyc in the /game folder. You may need to rename it after downloading.

Message me if this breaks in future updates.
Never mind this works for 2.0.11

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android ports of Fetish Locator Week 2 v2.0.11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom left in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

shinrabe76

Aug 11, 2019
here is my unofficial android ports of Fetish Locator Week 2 v2.0.11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom left in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Extended version?

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
The fatal flaw of this game is that the player doesn't get to pick his main girl, it's written into the story that MC is all about Lydia(?). It's not a bad game, I just wasn't feeling the main crush girl at all, it makes a total disconnect between MC story motivations and the player. Way too late in the game to make any changes about this, just tossing in my 2 cents.
I just hope you get the choose your girl at the end of the game or maybe it will only last for part of the story, then you get to your main character route, because there is choices to choose if you want to pursue a girl romantically, just hope they don't just add it to harem with Lydia, and give the character an ending.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes