Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
all-promo.jpg

Development Update (17.09.2021)
Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
We are almost there! We are at the final stretch and everyone on the team is running on all cylinders working very hard to deliver you the final release of Week-2! We have most of the content finished and we're absolutely confident that we can release it soon this month. There is one scene still left to finish, but it is the most important one! And we are going ham on this one! It'll have more than 100 animations giving you all the options. It almost has more animations than the whole of Week-1, just for one scene! So yeah, we are planning on finishing Week-2 with one hell of a big bang! Who will be the one? What will possibly happen there? And what is going to happen with Fetish Locator? You will be able to find out all that and more quite soon!
Meanwhile check out our new trailer for Week-2:

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
View attachment 1408759

Development Update (17.09.2021)
Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
We are almost there! We are at the final stretch and everyone on the team is running on all cylinders working very hard to deliver you the final release of Week-2! We have most of the content finished and we're absolutely confident that we can release it soon this month. There is one scene still left to finish, but it is the most important one! And we are going ham on this one! It'll have more than 100 animations giving you all the options. It almost has more animations than the whole of Week-1, just for one scene! So yeah, we are planning on finishing Week-2 with one hell of a big bang! Who will be the one? What will possibly happen there? And what is going to happen with Fetish Locator? You will be able to find out all that and more quite soon!
Meanwhile check out our new trailer for Week-2:
I hope Lyssa is in this update :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I like the teasing. The Sex with her should be the final "Act"!
Agreed. In a story where more or less everybody is available, getting the grand price should take its time. Well, there's another untouched girl, but if it is my choice, she might stay that way.

fernandez19995

May 10, 2020
Hey just a question, if new update for week 2 will be released, will that include the sound effects and music as wel? Or must we wait for the extend week 2 edition final version..?

heyojellyat

May 26, 2019
My own CG gallery + Replay Room unlocker for week 2 extended (version 1.9.24). Just download the attached functions.rpyc file and place it in the /game folder (the same folder where there is a scripts.rpa file, NOT the folder where the game executable is).

Edit: The file has to be named exactly functions.rpyc in the /game folder. You may need to rename it after downloading.

Message me if this breaks in future updates.

Last edited:

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
So... I have to play week 1 then week 2 and then the other link, or in the first link are included week 1 and 2, or how i am suppose to play this?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So... I have to play week 1 then week 2 and then the other link, or in the first link are included week 1 and 2, or how i am suppose to play this?
You play week 1.
Then you play week 2 and can decide if you want to play the normal version up until the half of day 14 or the extended week 2 version up until the end of day 13 but with 3 extra scenes and music, sound effects etc.

Reactions: Juanjobar
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes