Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's a fetish game not hardcore kinks. It's a game being played by a large group of people aimed at getting points, it's not anything that will break someone or cause harm.

If you're looking for anything hardcore you will be disappointed.

Not sure how vanilla getting random people to drink your piss is though.
A bit of S & M would be nice, I see female domination but no male, it seems one sided. I'm not sure if for some reason it came across to you that I wanted to be able to hurt someone but that's not what I meant. What I was getting at was at the point in the game I was at it was just hand jobs and cunnalings.

It also appears that not all fetishes are avoidable, voyeurism specifically. Your forced to watch one woman in sexual acts on three separate occasions, and another have anal whether you want to or not. I personally don't play these to watch other characters have sex.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
A bit of S & M would be nice, I see female domination but no male, it seems one sided.
There is a little bit here and there but it's not a major element. Most notably at the party during week 2 if you're on Daisy's path. AmRose and Lyssa also have optional light dominance paths, but it's very limited impact so far.

Reactions: KiraJames

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Not saying this to be bitchy but this probs aint for you. There is a lot of that and it's not avoidable.

There are a few parties where you will see other people fucking.
I see. I think I may give this one a pass then.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
For everyone wondering what changed. They added an in-game walkthrough to week 1. On choices that matter there is now an exclamation mark in a circle (!) which if you hover your cursor over it will have a small drop down box appear at the top of the screen telling you what that choice does currently. Examples are: more or less point gain, closing or opening of paths, ending scenes.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
A bit of S & M would be nice, I see female domination but no male, [...]
The first effective femdom scene with MC happen right after a choice that can be summarized as "do you want to submit to Dahlia, or dominate Daisy ?" Before this, Dahlia is nice and you can decline her offer. She even make clear that she's a dom and only want femdom sex.
Plus, this choice only decide if in the future you'll interact with Daisy or with Dahlia. It's the, smart, way chosen by the author to not have to ask if you want to be dom or sub, each time there's a mandatory BDSM scene. But it's all this choice imply, and it don't prevent you to be dominant with other girls, nor force you to submit to them. The way you'll act with them still totally depend of the choice you'll make while interacting with each one.

There's also the scene with Samiya, but when you have to choose between "assist a prostitute" and "help a bitch harass a girl", which one to pick when you want to play a dom MC is relatively obvious.

So, if you only see femdom, it's because you chosen to, not because the game lack of supposed male dom content.
In fact, the game is at the opposite of that. So far, the only characters with femdom content are Dahlia and Samiya. And at the opposite the girls that have possible male dom content are, by increasing dominance:
  • Amber Rose ;
    Globally speaking, she offer you the possibility to dominate her. So far it's more a master play that BDSM, but since you found her a bottle in the ass, who know what the future will have to offer ; especially since she's ready to anything for you.
  • Maria ;
    It's not male dom by itself, and it looks like vanilla content if you forget that Maria is supposed to be a pure lesbian that was never ever interested by men. But if you remember this, seeing her crave for MC's dick, and having the possibility to deny her, become soft male dom. She also insist way to much on the fact that she don't want MC's dick, yet is ready to anything in order to be on Amber Rose panties.
  • Lyssa ;
    Obviously, you firstly need to agree with the fact that she's trans.
    So far she's more a docile woman in your hands if you choose to dominate her. But when you compare this to the possibility to play with her dick, and suck it, that come on the other route, at least you've the upper hand.
  • Vanessa ;
    Ok, here it depend of what you answered to Samiya ; a choice that happen far before the scene that will trigger her male dom content. But once again, what did you expect if you chose to assist a prostitute ?
  • Nora ;
    When a girl ask you to help her jump in another girl panties, this without the said other girl knowing it, what do you expect ?
    You'll see a blinded and cuffed girl being played by another girl, all this because of you.
    It's not said, but you'll have your share while she's blinded and cuffed. It's half way between dominance and submission. You abuse her, but are asked by Polly to do so. All will depend of your own state of mind. Either Polly and the MC are teaming against Nora, or both Nora and the MC are played by Polly.
  • Min ;
    Like Amber Rose, she want to experiment. The MC already made her agree to water sport, and during the final scene of the second party, she seem to really enjoy her part, even if she wasn't the one effectively dominated.
  • Allison;
    The girls dominated during the said final scene of the second party. It was a play, but she had no difficulty to agree.
  • Last but not least, Daisy.
    You decided to have sex with a girl that clearly state that she's a dom and only want femdom sex... It's absolutely not the game that forced you to do so.
    Plus, even if you forgot who Dahlia is, the submission starts almost right after the choice. You had all the time to rollback and chose the other option ; option that would have then opened all Daisy male dom content.

To this can be added Chloe, that is clearly sub to anyone except Kevin, and while probably have more than one scene with the MC. And there's also this girl (once again forgot her name), that you take in the ass (but you've the possibility to decline) during the second party.

In the end, you're convinced that there's no male dom content because you saw none ? Well, what can be said, except, "restart the game and give some balls to the MC" ?

It's a game called "fetish locator"... You've to expect to see content that will not always be vanilla, and that will not always be avoidable.
The challenges are here to define your taste. Stop answering "yes" to all of them, and you'll see less, when not no, content that you don't agree with. I'm sure that you'll still have the possibility to finish the game, and you'll not die because you missed a scene that you don't want to see.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator v1.0.36 Extended.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The first effective femdom scene with MC happen right after a choice that can be summarized as "do you want to submit to Dahlia, or dominate Daisy ?" Before this, Dahlia is nice and you can decline her offer. She even make clear that she's a dom and only want femdom sex.
Plus, this choice only decide if in the future you'll interact with Daisy or with Dahlia. It's the, smart, way chosen by the author to not have to ask if you want to be dom or sub, each time there's a mandatory BDSM scene. But it's all this choice imply, and it don't prevent you to be dominant with other girls, nor force you to submit to them. The way you'll act with them still totally depend of the choice you'll make while interacting with each one.

There's also the scene with Samiya, but when you have to choose between "assist a prostitute" and "help a bitch harass a girl", which one to pick when you want to play a dom MC is relatively obvious.

So, if you only see femdom, it's because you chosen to, not because the game lack of supposed male dom content.
In fact, the game is at the opposite of that. So far, the only characters with femdom content are Dahlia and Samiya. And at the opposite the girls that have possible male dom content are, by increasing dominance:
  • Amber Rose ;
    Globally speaking, she offer you the possibility to dominate her. So far it's more a master play that BDSM, but since you found her a bottle in the ass, who know what the future will have to offer ; especially since she's ready to anything for you.
  • Maria ;
    It's not male dom by itself, and it looks like vanilla content if you forget that Maria is supposed to be a pure lesbian that was never ever interested by men. But if you remember this, seeing her crave for MC's dick, and having the possibility to deny her, become soft male dom. She also insist way to much on the fact that she don't want MC's dick, yet is ready to anything in order to be on Amber Rose panties.
  • Lyssa ;
    So far she's more a docile woman in your hands if you choose to dominate her. But when you compare this to the possibility to play with her dick, and suck it, that come on the other route, at least you've the upper hand.
  • Vanessa ;
    Ok, here it depend of what you answered to Samiya ; a choice that happen far before the scene that will trigger her male dom content. But once again, what did you expect if you chose to assist a prostitute ?
  • Nora ;
    When a girl ask you to help her jump in another girl panties, this without the said other girl knowing it, what do you expect ?
    You'll see a blinded and cuffed girl being played by another girl, all this because of you.
    It's not said, but you'll have your share while she's blinded and cuffed. It's half way between dominance and submission. You abuse her, but are asked by Polly to do so. All will depend of your own state of mind. Either Polly and the MC are teaming against Nora, or both Nora and the MC are played by Polly.
  • Min ;
    Like Amber Rose, she want to experiment. The MC already made her agree to water sport, and during the final scene of the second party, she seem to really enjoy her part, even if she wasn't the one effectively dominated.
  • Forgot her name :( ;
    The girls dominated during the said final scene of the second party. It was a play, but she had no difficulty to agree.
    You decided to have sex with a girl that clearly state that she's a dom and only want femdom sex... It's absolutely not the game that forced you to do so.
    Plus, even if you forgot who Dahlia is, the submission starts almost right after the choice. You had all the time to rollback and chose the other option ; option that would have then opened all Daisy male dom content.

To this can be added Chloe, that is clearly sub to anyone except Kevin, and while probably have more than one scene with the MC. And there's also this girl (once again forgot her name), that you take in the ass (but you've the possibility to decline) during the second party.

In the end, you're convinced that there's no male dom content because you saw none ? Well, what can be said, except, "restart the game and give some balls to the MC" ?

It's a game called "fetish locator"... You've to expect to see content that will not always be vanilla, and that will not always be avoidable.
The challenges are here to define your taste. Stop answering "yes" to all of them, and you'll see less, when not no, content that you don't agree with. I'm sure that you'll still have the possibility to finish the game, and you'll not die because you missed a scene that you don't want to see.
Excellent write-up.

Oh, and it's Allison.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
anyone know how to get alisson and vesna scene on week 1?
Iirc you need a perfect score: 50 points in the first three days. I could be mistaken though.
Anyway, if you open the Replay Room and turn the hints on, the game should tell you how to unlock the scene.

Reactions: JavCh

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Wait...was there an update? If so, why can't I play it?

I did check the OP to see if it was just bug fixes etc. but there doesn't seem to be a changelog

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

• Amber Rose ;
  • Maria ;
  • Lyssa ;
  • Vanessa ;
  • Nora ;
  • Min ;
  • Forgot her name :( ;

First off when I said I see female domination I meant the tag. Secondly I'm not "convinced" of anything, I've only played up until the first party, I guess you took much more away from my comment, a simple question, than what was intended. But thanks for the insightful run down of how you think I should play I guess, seems like I hit a nerve.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: anne O'nymous
Dec 9, 2020
People need to keep a more open mind going into this game, I mean it's in the title itself. You're going to experience a lot of different fetishes, a lot of which are still avoidable/turn off. So go into it open minded, enjoy the scenes, because frankly this is one of the better games here. There's no reason to play a game made specifically to include many fetishes/kinks and then come complain about them. I'm sure there's dozens of other games with your specific fetish/kink on the site.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
People need to keep a more open mind going into this game, I mean it's in the title itself. You're going to experience a lot of different fetishes, a lot of which are still avoidable/turn off. So go into it open minded, enjoy the scenes, because frankly this is one of the better games here. There's no reason to play a game made specifically to include many fetishes/kinks and then come complain about them. I'm sure there's dozens of other games with your specific fetish/kink on the site.
Yeah I agree! You can always pass on fetishes you don't want to indulge in. Nobody's forcing anyone into things they don't like

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes