goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Pretty fucking sad that the LI were forced to have is the biggest piece of shit in the game. Also what a way to shit on all the fans she did have by this dev denying sex with her but she will go get railed by Pete. What a joke.
the part with pete is avoidable think there was an option to disable ntr i didnt know about it until reading here

Reactions: affque
Jun 25, 2021
Wtf? Fetish Locator, Bad Memories, Chasing Sunsets, Hillside, Summer's gone, Corporate culture, Hard times - all of these great games got updated very close to each other. How?

I'm happy that I'll be able to see more of my favorite stories but also sad that we are going to face a drought because all these VNs take a long time to update. I also like to play these games all the way from the beginning whenever they get updated because they are great and have such long update cycles, but I don't think I'll be able to do that now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v2.4.6] [ViNovella] crunched

Fetish Locator [Week 3 v2.2.24 Extended] [ViNovella] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,09 GB / 805 MB - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.4.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 771 MB - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.4.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
She is still strange and boring as fuck though. No offense at people who share her kinks.
I pretty much agree, I she's probably my 2nd least-liked character in the game overall, both looks and personality.

For looks, I don't know why, but I really want to bang Samiya senseless. Her personality is a major turnoff.
With personality factored in, I can't get enough of Daisy.

But this bastard developer has one girl that I want even more than that. And it ain't gonna happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sweet Force

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
LOL... Not while he's locked in the NTR cage he's not going to be beating off in the corner.
What about vanilla route then? MC fucked Lydia? Or it is "too fast" according to stereotypical "vanilla AVN rules"?

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I pretty much agree, I she's probably my 2nd least-liked character in the game overall, both looks and personality.

For looks, I don't know why, but I really want to bang Samiya senseless. Her personality is a major turnoff.
With personality factored in, I can't get enough of Daisy.

But this bastard developer has one girl that I want even more than that. And it ain't gonna happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kinda get the feeling that we have the same taste in women.

They've released 2 chapters for that game already though, it's called Vinovella University and you can spend some time alone with that ebony beauty, but no intimacy yet.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes