Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Fetish Locator Week 3 Releases on May 24th
Greetings Fellow Partygoers!! We are thrilled to inform you that the much-awaited Finale to the Fetish Locator trilogy Week 3 finally has a release date! Fetish Locator Week 3 will be released on May 24th As we prepare for the release, here's a sexy shot of 3 of the Gorgeous Ladies who will be gracing your screens soon. Don't you want to know what is going to happen based on the peculiar devices they have in hand? So save the date and be prepared to blow your socks off with the many riveting storylines and steamy sex scenes that await you. And as always party hard!!!

View attachment 2593568
"Finale to the Fetish Locator trilogy Week 3"

So... This is the last update? I'm a bit confused if this is just the finale of Week 3 or the whole game (since it's labeled as a trilogy... of weeks?)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

So... This is the last update? I'm a bit confused if this is just the finale of Week 3 or the whole game (since it's labeled as a trilogy... of weeks?)
The game will be released with 6 endings, the other 12 endings will be released in future dlc.

There will be no more Fetish Locator games, but there will be a sequel for ending number 1 (Stacy Solo ending).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

finale of game.

Reactions: Saramago

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
The game will be released with 6 endings, the other 12 endings will be released in future dlc.

There will be no more Fetish Locator games, but there will be a sequel for ending number 1 (Stacy Solo ending).
Arent all endings included here? Week 3 was released on steam, so i think that's with all endings, we had couple of endings already.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Kinda shitty to advertise the game as having 18 endings but at the same time saying pretty much that ending 1 is the canon route for the sequel game. :cautious:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Has anyone figured out how to unlock the scat scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: I thought of something actually. I've been an utter bottom/submissive player at any opportunity I had. I am guessing this is something the player can only do to if he's alpha chad/dom guy? (I'm guessing he isn't allowed to be on the "receiving" end)

Reactions: cammiefammie

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Six in total. Solo Stacy, Solo AmRose, Solo Nora, Solo Min, Solo Lyssa and LC Lydia Harem
solo stacy is this teaser for next game right? we had solo AmRose already, same with solo Min, so we're getting 3 more endings. Okay, thanks for info.

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022

edit: I thought of something actually. I've been an utter bottom/submissive player at any opportunity I had. I am guessing this is something the player can only do to if he's alpha chad/dom guy? (I'm guessing he isn't allowed to be on the "receiving" end)
There is a console command you have to enter to unlock the scene, I don't remember exactly what it was though.

Reactions: cammiefammie

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

There is a console command you have to enter to unlock the scene, I don't remember exactly what it was though.
You can try this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-3-v2-7-14-normal-vinovella.35068/post-10117842

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes