KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I have given this game some more thought and I must admit that it at least succeeded in making myself question which fetishes I would be willing to entertain in a relationship. So in that regard the game (clumsy story-coathanger aside) is at least worth keeping an eye on.

I'm not gonna lie, my current sex-life is pretty vanilla aside from the footplay, and since me and my GF are both middle-aged, not as frequent as I could hope for, which is one of the reasons I play H-games. And the reason I mention my age is that I am at a point where I am more open to experimentation than 20-something me. I am a LOT more tolerant than I used to be, partly because the internet has in some ways desensitized me, and partly because of curiosity? I dunno.

If you had asked 22 year old me to play with Lyddia he probably would have given it a HARD no. Suggesting to play with Lyddia IRL would have probably earned you a beating. 40-something me doesn't mind PLAYING as long as the character is interesting, beautiful and well-written. I will mention WVM and Midlife Crisis as two examples of games with well-written Trans content.

Would 40-something old me play with a Lyddia IRL? Maybe? Let's just say that I would not automatically dismiss it as long as some boundaries are established. Like how far would I be willing to take things. What level of interaction would I be comfortable with?

I've had a finger up my ass (sadly my current GF is not into Anal play AT ALL) but would I be willing to let a girl peg me? And if I'm okay with that, would I let a Trans peg me? Where would I draw the line?

Would I ever try something like Watersports? To use a sports analogy would I be an active player (Football/Soccer, Tennis) or is it more of a spectator sport for me (Darts, Basketball) or would I simply have no interest whatsoever (Racing, Chess)? And if I am an active player, would I be an amateur (watching my GF pee and vice-versa), semi-pro (mutual peeing on body only) or professional (pee-in-mouth/swallowing)?

I explored all alternative paths in the game (I think, hard to tell without a walkthrough) and didn't find anything that is too shocking to my sensibilities. It helps that some players like to fully submerge into the MC role whereas I always maintain a curious detachment to what is happening onscreen.

Long story short, despite its short-comings this game actually made me think about myself. That, in itself, is quite an accomplishment.

Now as for my other fetishes, I'm willing to open up more as the game reveals them but for now: Whatever you do. And this is non-negotiable Devs. Do NOT under any circumstances

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I have given this game some more thought and I must admit that it at least succeeded in making myself question which fetishes I would be willing to entertain in a relationship. So in that regard the game (clumsy story-coathanger aside) is at least worth keeping an eye on.

I'm not gonna lie, my current sex-life is pretty vanilla aside from the footplay, and since me and my GF are both middle-aged, not as frequent as I could hope for, which is one of the reasons I play H-games. And the reason I mention my age is that I am at a point where I am more open to experimentation than 20-something me. I am a LOT more tolerant than I used to be, partly because the internet has in some ways desensitized me, and partly because of curiosity? I dunno.

If you had asked 22 year old me to play with Lyddia he probably would have given it a HARD no. Suggesting to play with Lyddia IRL would have probably earned you a beating. 40-something me doesn't mind PLAYING as long as the character is interesting, beautiful and well-written. I will mention WVM and Midlife Crisis as two examples of games with well-written Trans content.

Would 40-something old me play with a Lyddia IRL? Maybe? Let's just say that I would not automatically dismiss it as long as some boundaries are established. Like how far would I be willing to take things. What level of interaction would I be comfortable with?

I've had a finger up my ass (sadly my current GF is not into Anal play AT ALL) but would I be willing to let a girl peg me? And if I'm okay with that, would I let a Trans peg me? Where would I draw the line?

Would I ever try something like Watersports? To use a sports analogy would I be an active player (Football/Soccer, Tennis) or is it more of a spectator sport for me (Darts, Basketball) or would I simply have no interest whatsoever (Racing, Chess)? And if I am an active player, would I be an amateur (watching my GF pee and vice-versa), semi-pro (mutual peeing on body only) or professional (pee-in-mouth/swallowing)?

I explored all alternative paths in the game (I think, hard to tell without a walkthrough) and didn't find anything that is too shocking to my sensibilities. It helps that some players like to fully submerge into the MC role whereas I always maintain a curious detachment to what is happening onscreen.

Long story short, despite its short-comings this game actually made me think about myself. That, in itself, is quite an accomplishment.

Now as for my other fetishes, I'm willing to open up more as the game reveals them but for now: Whatever you do. And this is non-negotiable Devs. Do NOT under any circumstances

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We seem to have quite a few similarities, including the age group. Though in my case I wandered more toward hardcore assplay, while I am more vanilla than you when it comes to feet - I love footjobs but I'm not into foot sucking or licking myself. And I'd most certainly smack anyone suggesting assplay, pegging or transgirls to me 20 years ago. :ROFLMAO:

Anyhow, I think that with years we slowly figure out what we really like, while we also get rid of some preconceptions. I suppose you could say we become sex connoisseurs.:LOL: Desensitization through exposure certainly plays a role, but if it were the main reason, then we'd probably be more open to everything. I suppose some actually do become, but I know I personally still don't find pissing/incest/ntr erotic, even though those kinks are among the most widespread ones. What did change for me since I was younger though, is that I don't shame anyone for his/her fetish, no matter how silly it seems to me. Different folks, different strokes and all that.

And I agree wholeheartedly on the tan lines. Not a fan of her new glasses though.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
We seem to have quite a few similarities, including the age group. Though in my case I wandered more toward hardcore assplay, while I am more vanilla than you when it comes to feet - I love footjobs but I'm not into foot sucking or licking myself. And I'd most certainly smack anyone suggesting assplay, pegging or transgirls to me 20 years ago. :ROFLMAO:

Anyhow, I think that with years we slowly figure out what we really like, while we also get rid of some preconceptions. I suppose you could say we become sex connoisseurs.:LOL: Desensitization through exposure certainly plays a role, but if it were the main reason, then we'd probably be more open to everything. I suppose some actually do become, but I know I personally still don't find pissing/incest/ntr erotic, even though those kinks are among the most widespread ones. What did change for me since I was younger though, is that I don't shame anyone for his/her fetish, no matter how silly it seems to me. Different folks, different strokes and all that.

And I agree wholeheartedly on the tan lines. Not a fan of her new glasses though.
Knowing from personal experience what it's like to be shamed for a supposed fetish (I prefer preference haha unintentional pun :D ) I would never shame someone else for any of their kinks.

To me, and again this is strictly a personal preference, the least enjoyable part of my foot fetish is the foot-job. Do I enjoy it? Yes, as part of the foreplay, but I'd much rather finish somewhere else. In a perfect world, not gonna lie, in her ass.

And that's another side-effect of this game. The fact that I am able to have an open discussion with fellow connaisseurs about fetishes that many people consider "Unspeakable" IRL. The more I think about it....

Yes. I am going to go ahead and give this game a....

5/5

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on the glasses though. Speaking of fetishes...

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Knowing from personal experience what it's like to be shamed for a supposed fetish (I prefer preference haha unintentional pun :D ) I would never shame someone else for any of their kinks.

To me, and again this is strictly a personal preference, the least enjoyable part of my foot fetish is the foot-job. Do I enjoy it? Yes, as part of the foreplay, but I'd much rather finish somewhere else. In a perfect world, not gonna lie, in her ass.

And that's another side-effect of this game. The fact that I am able to have an open discussion with fellow connaisseurs about fetishes that many people consider "Unspeakable" IRL. The more I think about it....

Yes. I am going to go ahead and give this game a....

5/5

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on the glasses though. Speaking of fetishes...
Hey, I'm super happy that the game made you think about your fetishes and the things you like! I can say that it was one of my purposes for creating this game. And it is not the first time that I hear of people discovering something new in them during playing it. It might be not a groundbreaking achievement, but it makes me very proud! If you like the game please support, so that we would be able to work more on it and make it better and bigger.

Hey, I hear you, and we will have footfetish as soon as in the next release. It was actually a vote of patrons who decided this. I'm already working on that scene. And also as you noticed, yes there are many fetishes in the game and some people are only want to see one of them. The hardest thing for me is to work on scenes, that are not my fetish. But we are working hard to make it the best non-vanilla game on this site. Please spread the word! ;)

PS tan lines are there to stay ;)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
As much as I would like to support, I can't. I am one of the collateral damage victims of the crisis we have right now. As in I am laid off and currently unemployed so in no position to support anyone as much as I would like to.

Reactions: L7Bear

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
As much as I would like to support, I can't. I am one of the collateral damage victims of the crisis we have right now. As in I am laid off and currently unemployed so in no position to support anyone as much as I would like to.
I feel you, I'm in the very same situation. You can also support by leaving a positive review, adding a signature, and in general spreading the word. That helps a lot! Stay healthy and fetish on! ;)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm waiting for a decent foot fetish scene that I can request a signature from. ;)

But I'll get around to writing and posting a review tomorrow, it's the least I can do.

Seriously, you and your team have a good game going. I would be proud to throw my support behind it in any way I can.

Reactions: ViNovella

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
And what about going the other way? I'd love to see Lyssa's juicy meat pound some lovin'into the MC... or at least some pegging with Polly... Or my dream scene, that would be a threesome with both Lyssa and Polly... Well I'm already missing Polly!
I don't have a problem with that content existing, but it's not exactly my cup of tea. I can't exactly claim to be straight at this point in my life, but I generally prefer my partners to be more feminine/submissive and on the receiving end, so I won't exactly be rooting for it, either :p

Reactions: ezrael777

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
ViNovella

I know I promised it a few days earlier, but my review is finally up. And I've also put a shout-out to this game in my signature for now.

That's about all I can do to show my support for this game, at least until you give me a decent foot fetish scene that I can request a signature pic from. ;)

And if you need help writing such a scene from a foot fetishist's perspective, hit me in PM.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes