Jul 16, 2021
As far as I can gather from earlier conversations, Daisy was one of the most popular ones and MC got heavily scolded on how he treated her around the hospital visit, so people do care I think. She's obviously not in the big three (Stacy, AmRose, Min) but I guess she already beats out Lydia. I may have gotten the wrong impression of course.

As for Dahlia, yeah, she is probably the victim of representing a lesser liked kink and being mutually exclusive to Daisy, so not too many will wait for her ending with baited breath.

However, how much we care in F95 doesn't have any effect on how quickly actual supporters of the game will share it.
Yeah, even me being into femdom, had a hard time having to let go of Daisy to choose Dahlia when that scene came. I think Daisy is probably the hottest character in the game from looks alone, so making them mutually exclusive definitely didn't benefit Dahlia.

But as you said, I doubt how quickly the update is leaked has anything to do with how many people are waiting for it, and more with whatever criteria the patrons who have access to it use to decide it's time to share it with their less wealthy fellow gentlemen of culture.
If any of them is reading this, hopefully they will share it soon.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does this game have futa ntr? Because I saw the tag but sometimes a guy gets the MC's girl and the futa gets the MC. Just to confirm.
There is no "futa NTR". Indeed a guy (or more than one) can get the MC's girl and the futa/trans tag is for MC experience (he can share though).

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
There will be another harem ending, though whether it will contain preggo is unknown. But yeah, ending 6 doesn't have pregnancy.
If we are talking about Queen's Harem ending AFAIK there is pregnancy implied but in the future. If the Devs want, they can continue that line :love:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fetish Locator [Week 1 v1.0.60 Extended Including WT DLC] [ViNovella]

NOTE: DLC/Incest Patch are included but not applied and are located in the same name folders.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Feb 24, 2020
Hello, does this have "harem pregnancy ending"?
Pregnancy ending is only for Amber's ending and Vanessa+Alisson's ending. As for harem, you need to tell Lydia you love her and save her from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, then you can have harem with Lydia as the "queen". Not every girl will be part of the harem though.

KingZluv

Jan 9, 2018
Week 1 won't save my game at the end of the screen so my week 2 game cannot continue my progress from week 1. Does anyone else experience this same problem?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes