Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
Don't you feel if you going to support a product or a game or what ever you should know what you signing up for?
Like you don't need to know the ending to spoil the game but know what the ending in tails for example this game you should know if it will have multiple endings in the game, harem ending, what girls will get the endings, stuff like that. because if you support a dev from the start of the project and they work on it monthly you pay for it monthly not knowing what or if you will enjoy the full game in the end. meaning you might wast your money for example a harem ending only for example.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Can someone guide me on the installation for this? Am I fine with downloading the main file or do I have to also download the one in week 1? Last time I played this VN was like last year or something lmao
think of week 1 was a seperate game but a prequel. like starcraft 1 and 2

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
What the fuck lmao is this dev's head empty or something. Is there at least like some sort of recap in week 2, or do I really have to download two huge files to play this evidently unfinished game.
Yes, how dare you have to pay for every star wars movie individually, fuck them and their unfinished movie, they should just make it 18 hours long.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Can someone guide me on the installation for this? Am I fine with downloading the main file or do I have to also download the one in week 1? Last time I played this VN was like last year or something lmao
Download and play week 1 and then you can save your file and export it to continue playing in week 2. You can also set the starting parameters in week 2. Extended ver has bonus scene and extra character.

Reactions: Dumm0
Feb 29, 2020
So you're saying that I have to replay the parts I've already played to get the "new" stuff?
I hate when devs do that crap.
That's exactly why I stopped playing Betrayed.
Good news gang we added new content. But you have to replay what you've already played to see it. because we know you probably have multiple playthroughs in order to have everyones path done. So we know you wont mind playing them again but this time we'll sweeten the pot for ya.
You remember the scene where Samiya wanted you to prank that gal? So you decided to bone her in the store instead?
Well this time you do it the manger dude comes in and fingers your ass while you're pounding that snizz.

Reactions: Breezerr and fatiht

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
My own CG gallery + Replay Room unlocker for week 2 extended (version 1.9.24). Just download the attached functions.rpyc file and place it in the /game folder (the same folder where there is a scripts.rpa file, NOT the folder where the game executable is).

Edit: The file has to be named exactly functions.rpyc in the /game folder. You may need to rename it after downloading.

Message me if this breaks in future updates.
works for future updates?

tsuke

May 13, 2019
So you're saying that I have to replay the parts I've already played to get the "new" stuff?
Good news gang we added new content. But you have to replay what you've already played to see it. because we know you probably have multiple playthroughs in order to have everyones path done. So we know you wont mind playing them again but this time we'll sweeten the pot for ya.
You remember the scene where Samiya wanted you to prank that gal? So you decided to bone her in the store instead?
Well this time you do it the manger dude comes in and fingers your ass while you're pounding that snizz.
which scenes were added?

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, how dare you have to pay for every star wars movie individually, fuck them and their unfinished movie, they should just make it 18 hours long.
Lmao this is such a stupid comparison. It's more like Lucas re-adding shit to an already finished movie like he did with the Anakin force ghost in RoTJ.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Guys I'm new here so what does taboo patch do ?? and If I download week 1 game do I need that voice effect update ??

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Does this extended version also contain the Week 2 Extended v1.09.24 ? Because i have not played up to that yet

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
most builders/devs actually do that

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes