lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Do i need to download week 1 seperately or does it come along with the comressed version? Please help
WTF? Compressed is just smaller version with lower res images.

Week 1 is the first week, week 2 is the second week. You can set your week 1 conditions at the start of week 2 if you wish, similar to Witcher 3, or play week 1 and continue your save in week 2. Follow the in-game instructions to do so.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
And this is why the dev releasing and re-releasing so many versions and extended versions is stupid as fuck. It gets everyone confused.

Better off just playing other games and waiting until the final week super duper hyper extended version is out.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And this is why the dev releasing and re-releasing so many versions and extended versions is stupid as fuck. It gets everyone confused.

Better off just playing other games and waiting until the final week super duper hyper extended version is out.
well extended is for bit higher P tier also gets done when week near the end, at least that was the case of current weeks, rest are just fixes

week 1 i had to replay 3x, 1 standard, 1 extended and then 1x mod and now thanks to the modder this will be my 2nd run am able to skip one replay since he just added what was new at the end.
in the end its worth the replay, you get access to chicks like (jessy) you dont in normal one, previous extended had what 6 added scenes + what ever this one add

So week 1 and week 2 versions are seperate?
yes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
to play this update i should continue from last save or i need to start over?? i've seen that in gallery the first 3-4 pages are empty..i can see gallery images scene from page 4 and above..

Last edited:

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
How's the culture incest content on this one right now? I remember playing an early version, and if memory serves me the incest was just between NPCs (a dude and his mother, I think?).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How's the culture incest content on this one right now? I remember playing an early version, and if memory serves me the incest was just between NPCs (a dude and his mother, I think?).
well mc got sister

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It was a dude and his sister. Now another dude (MC) and his sister joined the fray. Both are optional.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Yoohoo... Continuity....

Track what happens with the forehead sushi and Stacy during the lunch. Either the scene editor should be fired, or Stacy has a magical portal in her mouth that gates things right back on the forehead. Also there seems to be a lot of either holding the California rolls in chopsticks without consumption or a never ending supply on the "table".

And... kids these days... How can you eat your sushi without dipping in the soy mixed with Wasabi? The nipple Wasabi was untouched, and nobody had soy anywhere on their plates. Don't even get me started on the non-existant ginger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Hordragg

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'm seeing conflicting information here, could someone summarise:

Are both week 1 and week 2 complete now? - This would mean next update is week3 and thus a seperate release (one release per ingame week), correct?

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah no, the developer is clearly dividing his content as game versions and episodes while distributing them as separate games yet all within the same package/product. Assuming any of this makes sense while there are obviously easier ways to go about it is just plain stupid lol. Maybe the dev will use some logic and don't drag it all the way to "week 5" or some asinine shit.
would you rather download the entire week 1 content each time? seems counterproductive to me

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Yoohoo... Continuity....

Track what happens with the forehead sushi and Stacy during the lunch. Either the scene editor should be fired, or Stacy has a magical portal in her mouth that gates things right back on the forehead. Also there seems to be a lot of either holding the California rolls in chopsticks without consumption or a never ending supply on the "table".

And... kids these days... How can you eat your sushi without dipping in the soy mixed with Wasabi? The nipple Wasabi was untouched, and nobody had soy anywhere on their plates. Don't even get me started on the non-existant ginger.
It was still some damn good looking sushi. Especially in comparison with a lot of other games that show food. If you're concerned about continuty have a look at what happens to the picture frame when you're in bed for the first time. I found it rather funny. ... Damn now I want some sushi. Wouldn't mind the extra fishy fish either ...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It was still some damn good looking sushi. Especially in comparison with a lot of other games that show food. If you're concerned about continuty have a look at what happens to the picture frame when you're in bed for the first time. I found it rather funny. ... Damn now I want some sushi. Wouldn't mind the extra fishy fish either ...
I think he was being a bit tongue in cheek when "complaining" about such a minor detail. I have done so in the past myself when I noticed something unimportant.

But yeah, food. Six people have obviously the same burgers complete with five fries, not changed a bit, not even turned the plate, so one fry is sticking out the same way on all plates ...

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes