Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
d10p2s05-27 navigation-f1-27-main-room_c1.png

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
I hope you all had a good start of the year! We also had a small rest and now are working full strength on the next update! What should you expect? For sure it will be the biggest update so far made by us! Since I don't want to break the party into smaller releases anymore, it might take some time to finish this update. But trust me it will worth the wait!
What you can expect are three new events, like we had on the party of the first week. But this time bigger and better! And also there would be special events in between and in the end - THE MAIN EVENT! I don't want to spoil you with whom or what will be there, but all of that will be in one release and hopefully will blow you away! Stay tuned and know that your support allows us to make this truly awesome story! Love you all! Vi.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Holy shit Lyssa can kill someone if she kicks them with those shoes. :oops: :LOL:
Daisy looks kinda bored there. :p

Nice that they decided not to separate the party in more parts. Guess that will saves us from the waiting between updates and from all the whinings about "this update is too short" that happens every single month.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Considering it is already being sold as week 1 on Steam they will likely stay separated, other than a future bundle with all three weeks.

Reactions: ant007

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Considering it is already being sold as week 1 on Steam they will likely stay separated, other than a future bundle with all three weeks.
Fair enough, so it's set ower three weeks eh? Cool

Here's hoping for unique endings with each of the lovely ladies, and in order of the 5 endings i'm hoping for the most is.
#1:- happily ever after with Amber-Rose.
#2:- happily ever after with Lyssa.
#3:- i'm your loyal slave forever with Dahlia.
#4:- depraived ever after with Stacy.
#5:- happily ever after with the perfect milf Vanessa.

Time will tell what Vi does but i am definitely looking forward to it regardless, especially if we get to knock that fuckin blackmailing dobber the fuck oot.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

rogos126

Oct 17, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi albo tylko język ma) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Jest może spolszczenie do pierwszego tygodnia ?

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Holy hell this Stacy plot line is actually giving me mild anxiety lol. As in an incest fetishist, I'm pretty possessive of family and dread seeing her with someone else.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes