trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Fetish Locator [Week 2 v1.09.13] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 657 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 640 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Getting crashes during every animation scene with your version

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator [Week 1 Extended]
with LightmanP Multi Mod
and
SpicyMoon

Download

======================================

Here's my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator [Week 2 Extended]
with LightmanP Multi Mod
and
SpicyMoon

Download

======================================

Here's my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator [Week 3 Extended]
with LightmanP Multi Mod
and
SpicyMoon

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Iirc V.1.0.25:
- is translated in Spanish
- if you are short of points, the game lets you keep playing if you want (previously you got a game over)
- the Steam version should include the Halloween Special (if I am not mistaken you must set your computer clock to October 31). I don't remember if the Patreon version features it too. Check it out!
Would anyone mind uploading the Halloween Special version (whichever version that is) (Please?:))

Also, if it is the Steam version, can I run it without Steam (ie are you just purchasing the same thing from here, or does it actually need Steam to get it running?)

May 9, 2020
Not into the trans thing much, but i have to admit that the Lyssa charater is very nice though, the story of her and the look is very gorgeous. Hope there's a way to eventually end up with her love only.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
This question might have been answered but when it asks me to continue from week 1 (it says no save found?) but theres 3 ? is it a bug?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Also, if it is the Steam version, can I run it without Steam (ie are you just purchasing the same thing from here, or does it actually need Steam to get it running?)
It's the Steam version but it doesn't need a local installation of Steam to run. It'll just complain a bit and then move on:
Code:
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to locate a running instance of Steam, or a local steamclient.so.
(On a sidenote: what purchase?! You do realize that you're stealingpirating it, right?)

This question might have been answered but when it asks me to continue from week 1 (it says no save found?) but theres 3 ? is it a bug?
I take it you've made three saves at the end of week one but none are shown when selecting 'Continue from week 1', yes? In that case you haven't saved at the right screen. You need to save on the first mostly black screen showing the following lines:
Hope this helps!

Am I the only one who's patch didn't carry over from week 1 to 2? Name and choices carried over but now Stacy is "best friend"
Curious. It did when I tested it… However, simply use the patch from week one; it's universal.

Dec 29, 2020
Curious. It did when I tested it… However, simply use the patch from week one; it's universal.
[/QUOTE]
Yep thats what I did, just felt it was worth mentioning after seeing everyone else saying that was unnecessary

Reactions: Hordragg

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
It's the Steam version but it doesn't need a local installation of Steam to run. It'll just complain a bit and then move on:
Code:
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to locate a running instance of Steam, or a local steamclient.so.
(On a sidenote: what purchase?! You do realize that you're stealingpirating it, right?)

=================================================================================

No, I wanted someone to post whatever version of Wk1 has the Halloween content in it.
I was just trying to work out if it ended up being only the Steam version, whether I could still run it.

But again, whichever version has the Halloween content, could someone please post/upload it? :)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yep thats what I did, just felt it was worth mentioning after seeing everyone else saying that was unnecessary
I guess persistent isn't persistent enough… :D

But while we're talking steamy incest *purrr* an interesting alternative to the currently widespread patch – which invokes set_special(True) directly – is creating a file with the following contents inside the game's game directory instead:
Python:
init python:
    is_steam_edition = True
This will in turn lead to set_special(True) being called, but also opens up the 'Taboo' switch under preferences. And with Steam achievements being no longer a thing for this title, the SteamBackend inside renpy/code/00achievement.rpy won't even need to be lied to. Win–Win.

Now all that's missing is a bunch of ropes, a harness gag, a blindfold, noise-cancelling headphones and an industrial strength magic wand for AmRose to really contemplate her choice of timing,… and a washing machine for Stacy to get stuck in. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

tab.19

May 8, 2020
hey guys :) is the mac version always late? i think i saw that the compress version is updated but i prefer playing the normal one.

Love the game and man if i love Lyssa:love:

Reactions: Oxiton

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I've noticed that in the Pandora room during the second party, you have your black tracker on when you use the sticks or paddle, but it is gone if you use your hand. Screenshots in spoiler below. ViNovella

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
hey guys :) is the mac version always late? i think i saw that the compress version is updated but i prefer playing the normal one.

Love the game and man if i love Lyssa:love:
I'd say it's an ongoing trend over most if not all game threads – it's basically PC all the way.

If you don't want to wait for someone to upload it, you could either try patching your 1.08 to 1.09 or building the app for 1.09 yourself. This would require downloading the pc version first and then either replacing the files inside the old app or downloading the Ren'Py SDK to build the Macintosh build package for 1.09. In case of the former replace the files under /Contents/Resources/autorun/game. In case of the latter start the SDK, set it's project directory to the folder into which you extracted the game (not the game's root, mind), pick the action 'build distributions' and uncheck all but the Macintosh build package before hitting 'build'. :geek:

Reactions: scrumbles

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey anyone get the issue of cumming inside Nora on week 1 but her not being pregnant on this update? Played through again and no luck, tried to redownload week 2 same thing. Would appreciate anyone's help!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey anyone get the issue of cumming inside Nora on week 1 but her not being pregnant on this update? Played through again and no luck, tried to redownload week 2 same thing. Would appreciate anyone's help!
Did you have the conversation with her on day 8 and tell her the MC would be a father if she got pregnant?

tab.19

May 8, 2020
I'd say it's an ongoing trend over most if not all game threads – it's basically PC all the way.

If you don't want to wait for someone to upload it, you could either try patching your 1.08 to 1.09 or building the app for 1.09 yourself. This would require downloading the pc version first and then either replacing the files inside the old app or downloading the Ren'Py SDK to build the Macintosh build package for 1.09. In case of the former replace the files under /Contents/Resources/autorun/game. In case of the latter start the SDK, set it's project directory to the folder into which you extracted the game (not the game's root, mind), pick the action 'build distributions' and uncheck all but the Macintosh build package before hitting 'build'. :geek:
Sounds way too complicate for me, just gonna wait. Thank you for the knowledge:D

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Trying to load my saves in 1.09.13, and getting this exception:

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'images/Utility/menu/extended/sex_count_focus_mask.png'>:
Exception: Focus_mask must be None, True, a displayable, or a callable.
Any suggestions?

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes