Fetish poll (grouped)

Which group of fetishes do you prefer? ( Up to 2 votes)

• BDSM Light (spanking, artistic bondage, roleplay, petplay)

Votes: 53 16.3%
  • BDSM Hard (BDSM Light list but harder + torture, hard and tight bondage, heavy humiliation, scat)

Votes: 45 13.8%
  • Control (Mind Control, Hypnotism, Blackmail)

Votes: 51 15.7%
  • Fantastic (Vampires, Tentacles, Furry, Cute Monster Girls, Succubus, Spectrophilia)

Votes: 47 14.5%
  • Corruption (Sex with people who shouldn't have sex, specially with you: Moms, Sis, Nuns, Teachers)

Votes: 114 35.1%
  • NTR (cuckold someone or being cuckolded)

Votes: 44 13.5%
  • Love story (Romance, even with tsunderes, yanderes, sick girls)

Votes: 62 19.1%
  • Specific Body Builds (BBW, Skinny, Tall, Short, Muscle, Futa, Pregnant)

Votes: 60 18.5%
  • Specific Body Parts (Armpits, Breasts, Ass, Pubic Hairs, Feet)

Votes: 45 13.8%
  • Other (Harem, Smoking, Voyeurism, MILFs, GILFs, Transform, something else)

Votes: 72 22.2%

• Total voters

215303j

Imagine having a group for Corruption and NTR, but not one for incest. Bad list.
One might argue, and it has been done already, that incest might end up in a love story and not necessarily in complete transformation of the woman in a nympho/slut. Which is a totally fair point.

But, on the other hand, I cannot see any way for incest to happen without at least a decent amount of corruption, at least in societies where incest is not a common thing (and I've seen no game where incest is a common thing in the setting, up to now; maybe they exist, but they are a tiny %[1]).

After all they are mothers and sons (or bros and sis, or daddy and daughters) fucking each others, if that people is not corrupted by a fair amount, I don't know who can be.

I dare to say that the only reason for incest the be considered hot is the taboo breaking and the implied corruption.

[1] Probably because a premise like "Everyone fucks his mommy/sis here, you do that too. It's totally normal" kills the main reason -the forbidden taste- to have incest in the first place.

So, if your perfect fetish is incest, but sweet one, and you want to vote, the most sensible option is corruption + love story.
Your explanation is reasonable enough but I still need to agree with RedPill. This list doesn't make much sense.

For me incest is purely romance and not at all compatible with corruption (which I dislike), although I understand it may be different for others.
If I am in love with e.g. my sister, I definately do NOT want to turn her into some cock-craving slut.
Instead I want her to stay herself and grow in positive ways.

If the love interest needs some, let's say, persuasion, then it is called courtship and would not be so different than romancing a frigid virgin. Yes, you do need to gradually introduce various sexual actions but it's not corruption because the goal is to make her better and not worse.

Also I disagree with the "Romance, even with tsunderes, yanderes, sick girls" characterisation. I'm not that familiar with Japanese personality traits, but I like women actually having character traits, even if they could be called "negative" by some. In games, as well as IRL, deep characters keep relationships interesting. Shallow characters on the other hand get boring fast.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Some of your groupings are questionable.

Fantastic - Furry is quite big and is essentially it's own fetish. People into tentacle rape and grotesque monsters raping women are not the same target audience as people who like cat girls and anthropomorphic dogs.
Agreed.

Another example of how grouping doesn't really work:

Tentacles = Unique and interesting and can be used creatively in many ways. Doesn't even have to be a real "creature" but can still act life-like. Doesn't even have to be sentient or even realistic in terms of biology.

Beast = Not the same as tentacles, since it's pretty specifically designed to be whatever exact animal the audience wants.

These are very different things, as different as (casual non judgy example) how furry is different then beast.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The way the poll is set up doesn't really make sense and I higly doubt that the outcome will be much representive. If you want a representive outcome you should've made options for everything and allow to tick whatever one likes and not just two groups with some kinks that barely fit together.
If I could I'd give 7 votes for the current groups, but not for everything that is within a given group.

Some examples:
Roleplay - can be you wife who roleplays as a schoolgirl - has nothing to do with bdsm
Furry/Cute Monster Girls - grouped with tentacles? really? Because I like a cute catgirl, I have to watch tentacle rape? (not that I mind, but others do)
Moms/Sis - no idea what incest has to do with corruption, yes some games portay it like that, but there are enough games where it's simply true love.
Cuckhold someone - is not NTR and you'll get a lot of hate when you switch these two in a game.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Some of your groupings are questionable.

Fantastic - Furry is quite big and is essentially it's own fetish. People into tentacle rape and grotesque monsters raping women are not the same target audience as people who like cat girls and anthropomorphic dogs.

Corruption - Incest is similarly too large and diverse to group under corruption. Corruption as a tag denotes moral degeneration and "falling" of a character throughout the story. Incest can be part of such a story, but more often than not, it doesn't delve into such themes. Corruption doesn't have anything to do with "having sex with people you should not have sex with."

NTR - People who like NTR probably likes netori as well, but the reverse is not true in the vast majority of cases.

Body builds - Pregnancy, for most people, is not a basic attraction to a pregnant body.

Harem - putting this in "others" is not necessarily wrong, but it's a pretty big tag in itself.
I can't answer most of these because of the fundamental clashes. many of the options pair things I love with things I loathe. you need to design better choices to get meaningful answers. maybe do several polls? we love polls. most of the good polls are too dated.
Agreed.

Another example of how grouping doesn't really work:

Tentacles = Unique and interesting and can be used creatively in many ways. Doesn't even have to be a real "creature" but can still act life-like. Doesn't even have to be sentient or even realistic in terms of biology.

Beast = Not the same as tentacles, since it's pretty specifically designed to be whatever exact animal the audience wants.

These are very different things, as different as (casual non judgy example) how furry is different then beast.
"NTR (cuckold someone or being cuckolded)" grouping those 2 would be like saying fucking in the ass and being fucked in the ass is the same fetish...
Here I'm starting to scratch my head a bit.

The options in a group are alternatives to each other. Sometimes I used the "or" (like in the NTR list, and in other lists), sometimes the commas, but they are alternatives.

I didn't specify this, but frankly it seems pretty clear and obvious.

Said that, I explained in the very first post that the max number of options is 10 and the very reason to make this pool was to include a lot of common fetish left out in the other one, so no, I won't regroup the list differently to give a specific fetish a place all for itself -cutting off some others- because apparently it needs its personal space and some alone time, lol.

Since I can't make only a list of tentacles, catgirls, doggirls, rabbitgirls, succubus, cute yuki-onna, cute alien, and whatever else, they end up all grouped in fantastic. For me that works perfectly fine.

The same way I can't make a list of all (the most common) subfetishes in bdsm, which probably goes up to 20, and then duplicate it between passive and active.

Yet no one voting for bdsm had any problem with the list as it is, and protested because "I like spanking but not to be spanked; I like ponygirls, but not bondage; I like scat, but not enemas!".

And I'm starting to wonder why.

Why BDSMer didn't feel the need to have their own specific fetish by itself, but why other feticists do feel this need.

Hey this can be a very interesting argument of debate! Going to open a topic!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Here I'm starting to scratch my head a bit.

The options in a group are alternatives to each other. Sometimes I used the "or" (like in the NTR list, and in other lists), sometimes the commas, but they are alternatives.

I didn't specify this, but frankly it seems pretty clear and obvious.

Said that, I explained in the very first post that the max number of options is 10 and the very reason to make this pool was to include a lot of common fetish left out in the other one, so no, I won't regroup the list differently to give a specific fetish a place all for itself -cutting off some others- because apparently it needs its personal space and some alone time, lol.

Since I can't make only a list of tentacles, catgirls, doggirls, rabbitgirls, succubus, cute yuki-onna, cute alien, and whatever else, they end up all grouped in fantastic. For me that works perfectly fine.

The same way I can't make a list of all (the most common) subfetishes in bdsm, which probably goes up to 20, and then duplicate it between passive and active.

Yet no one voting for bdsm had any problem with the list as it is, and protested because "I like spanking but not to be spanked; I like ponygirls, but not bondage; I like scat, but not enemas!".

And I'm starting to wonder why.

Why BDSMer didn't feel the need to have their own specific fetish by itself, but why other feticists do feel this need.

Hey this can be a very interesting argument of debate! Going to open a topic!
You can of course group stuff, but not mix stuff with each other that doesn't make sense in combination or has nothing to do with each other, no matter if "and" or "or". Someone who doesn't like NTR will never choose the NTR group even if he likes netori (which stands for "cuckholding someone") which is not NTR. Someone who likes monster girls can easily hate tentacle stuff. Monster Girls in itself could be a genre, maybe it is, I don't know.
BDSM by itself is roleplay, so mentioning it in BDSM doesn't make sense, also, you don't need two types of BDSM if you put the stuff inside that belongs to it (scat has nothing to do with bdsm for example, it can be part of BDSM like almost every other fetish, but it's no subgenre of BDSM). Humilation and torture is not BDSM as well.

Reactions: Rikis

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
You can of course group stuff, but not mix stuff with each other that doesn't make sense in combination or has nothing to do with each other, no matter if "and" or "or".
I'm pretty sure I can, and indeed I did.

Someone who doesn't like NTR will never choose the NTR group even if he likes netori (which stands for "cuckholding someone") which is not NTR. Someone who likes monster girls can easily hate tentacle stuff. Monster Girls in itself could be a genre, maybe it is, I don't know.
Lol. And someone who likes to dom in a BDSM relationship very likely "cannot be mixed" with someone who likes to sub (only exception: a switch): one fucks and slaps, the other gets fucked and slapped, still they are not making a fuss about it.

Anyway, these opinions have been duly noted, and ignored. This poll works this way. It's not going to change, good grouping or not.

At this point I suppose that I need to point out the obvious: if one thinks to have a better way to group the fetishes, he can open another pool, exactly like I did with this one, so he will be busy with that other pool and stop cluttering the comment area here. (And no, this is not a challenge: "my pool is perfect, you can't make it any better", it is really a hint to work to do things in your own way).

BTW, to stop to clutter the comments, this is my last reply on the subject of grouping. What needed to be said has been said.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When your main kink is lesbian romance and it's not an option in a large poll :(

I'll go for love story and muscle girls though, that will do.

I didn't say I didn't like yanderes, but they aren't part of a love story -- a horror story sometimes, a thriller other times, but not a love story. And I'm not a gentleman.
Crimson Gray called, it said you lie.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
When your main kink is lesbian romance and it's not an option in a large poll :(

I'll go for love story and muscle girls though, that will do.

Crimson Gray called, it said you lie.
Was mistaken perhaps. Did not lie. My experiences with yandere have included gore and attempted (at a minimum) maiming/death of characters I liked. I have avoided all mentions of it since.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was mistaken perhaps. Did not lie. My experiences with yandere have included gore and attempted (at a minimum) maiming/death of characters I liked. I have avoided all mentions of it since.
There are routes in Crimson Gray and it's sequels that can get gory but the canon route is the yandere girl falls in love with the MC, they get married and have a happy life together.

That's it in a nutshell but it's a really good read. Especially the sequel when she goes to war against other yanderes trying to steal her man.

Liz is awesome though. She's batshit insane and violent as hell but adorable at the same time, weird combination I know but it does work.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
the problem with this is the following:

choice A: do you want to live or die?
choice B: hamburgers.

the result will be 100% hamburgers, and your interpretation would be people don't want to live because no one voted for it.

Yet no one voting for bdsm had any problem with the list as it is,
I had a huge problem with that, can't vote for it because of scat. I suspect most people have the same problem, but a lot of them love bdsm. the question is: are you interested in finding out how many people like bdsm or not? I mean if you don't care that your choices give random results, then I guess it's fine.

faryak

Dec 14, 2018
Nice use of the limited slots, though..
It's very interesting that "love stories" is the top second as I write this down-- Out of curiosity, is there any telling on the male/female ratio of this forum's users? (stereotypical of me, I know... Sorry)

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Nice use of the limited slots, though..
It's very interesting that "love stories" is the top second as I write this down-- Out of curiosity, is there any telling on the male/female ratio of this forum's users? (stereotypical of me, I know... Sorry)
I know, it seems incredible that a bunch of male perverts can like love stories, but if you look at the Katawa Shoujo thread you will be surprised, as I have been, to discover how many perverts have a heart too. :)

Old on young should be added. I like to see old dudes bang younger characters.

Close your eyes, boys!

Aside the easy jokes, I'm probably going to opes subpolls for the most voted categories, but "other" has so many possible entries that I don't know if I can add more. But if there will be spare space, sure, I'll add that one, too.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I write down here the ordered list, so I don't mess with the subpolls later
  • Corruption (Sex with people who shouldn't have sex, specially with you: Moms, Sis, Nuns, Teachers)
    Votes: 54 35.5% (done)
  • Love story (Romance, even with tsunderes, yanderes, sick girls)
    Votes: 36 23.7% (done)
  • Other (Harem, Smoking, Voyeurism, MILFs, GILFs, Transform, something else)
    Votes: 36 23.7%
  • BDSM Light (spanking, artistic bondage, roleplay, petplay)
    Votes: 27 17.8% (done)
  • Specific Body Builds (BBW, Skinny, Tall, Short, Muscle, Futa, Pregnant)
    Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Control (Mind Control, Hypnotism, Blackmail)
    Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Specific Body Parts (Armpits, Breasts, Ass, Pubic Hairs, Feet)
    Votes: 21 13.8%
  • NTR (cuckold someone or being cuckolded)
    Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Fantastic (Vampires, Tentacles, Furry, Cute Monster Girls, Succubus, Spectrophilia)
    Votes: 19 12.5%
  • BDSM Hard (BDSM Light list but harder + torture, hard and tight bondage, heavy humiliation, scat)
    Votes: 18 11.8%