Fetish poll (grouped)

Which group of fetishes do you prefer? ( Up to 2 votes)

• BDSM Light (spanking, artistic bondage, roleplay, petplay)

Votes: 53 16.3%
  • BDSM Hard (BDSM Light list but harder + torture, hard and tight bondage, heavy humiliation, scat)

Votes: 45 13.8%
  • Control (Mind Control, Hypnotism, Blackmail)

Votes: 51 15.7%
  • Fantastic (Vampires, Tentacles, Furry, Cute Monster Girls, Succubus, Spectrophilia)

Votes: 47 14.5%
  • Corruption (Sex with people who shouldn't have sex, specially with you: Moms, Sis, Nuns, Teachers)

Votes: 114 35.1%
  • NTR (cuckold someone or being cuckolded)

Votes: 44 13.5%
  • Love story (Romance, even with tsunderes, yanderes, sick girls)

Votes: 62 19.1%
  • Specific Body Builds (BBW, Skinny, Tall, Short, Muscle, Futa, Pregnant)

Votes: 60 18.5%
  • Specific Body Parts (Armpits, Breasts, Ass, Pubic Hairs, Feet)

Votes: 45 13.8%
  • Other (Harem, Smoking, Voyeurism, MILFs, GILFs, Transform, something else)

Votes: 72 22.2%

• Total voters

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i can understand most fetishes...excluding related to something fantastic/non real...
(though...some extreme and-or weird real world fetishes also to be excluded. like necrophilia or diapers wearing ... baby-roleplay ... no-no! )

even there i could (try to) rationalize some ... like females with some horns or elven ears could be somewhat deemed as 'cosplay' and cosplay is something of real/our world (i think in harem hotel there was 1st gial with pointy ears, and it was not something you d pay much attention to). ...tentacles? cannot say ive seen much, but in some mildest cases i would probably consider it to be somesort of peculiar dildos and insertables...but not some kraken scenarios.

but some significant-notable body deformations to green orcs or furry dogs-foxes , etc ... how do ppl get into that?
orcs and other mystic creatures is probably something related to ppl playing mmorpg (when young and hormonal?) which allow some customizations and sexualisations (or being into some comics and cosplay culture)... but fully haired beasts - no idea.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2021
Inspired by a similar poll (https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-poll.4437/), I decided to try to give users more choices.

Honestly I made a list of 60 fetishes, but since I can use no more than 10 options, I have merged them in groups.

The choices are listed alfphabetically (more or less).

Yes, I know, MILFs, Voyeurism, Harem, and so on, in a single group make no sense. This is the best I can do with 10 options.
Honestly I think that for the pool to make sense I'd need at least 15 groups, but one must work with what he has.

Some categories might includes something you might like, but remember to choose the fetishes you like the most or the closest ones.

You have 2 votes.
Romance with a yandere you don't say :sneaky:

zagl0

Aug 13, 2022
I honestly can't understand non-fantastical fetishes. It's all boring humans to me, unless it has some fantastic creature (plants, fleshwalls), tentacles, fantastic biology (eggnancy!), or body changes. If I wanted something realistic, I wouldn't go on hentai forums lol