• Scat

• Bestiality

• ? Write-in Below

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Since it wasn't there, I'll just write it in here, since I like anything with the MC being able to use mind control or hypnosis. But I though that fit in with corruption, so that's what I put down.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Futanari (FutaXFemale), Milfs, and Impregnation

Edit: X-Ray scenes are fucking hot

Keidan

May 19, 2017
Nothing in particular but if I had to pick one, corruption it is.

Edit: Unless you count playing as a female protagonist as a fetish then that one for sure.

NComment

May 28, 2018
Fur as a clothing item. More specifically, I mostly waver to fur trims (hoods, collars, cuffs, skirts, boots etc.). Aunt Julia in Corruption anyone? <3

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Spanking, whipping, bondage, domination and submission.

No where near enough of that sort of thing in games currently, though it does seem to be increasing as a secondary aspect in some areas.

W65

May 31, 2018
Now that there've been a few replies, I'll sneak "furry" in here and nobody will notice.

But really anything, as long as I personally don't find it offensive, disgusting, or too disturbing.

(Beautiful non-answer answer)

Last edited:

Sordus

Nov 7, 2018
Feet.

Corruption; I love the concept of taking the sweet girl-next-door character or soccer-mom character and turning her into a slut who can't get enough of your dick.

Xisis

Dec 4, 2016
Sex toys. Particularly discrete use in public. Also the bigger the better. Games with progression in all these are my jam. I'm looking at you StudentGirl and GirlLife ECV.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How about a combination:
Start out as male protagonist. Sex change into female protagonist. (forced or choice..both have their own merits).
A chemical was used to change your gender, and that chemical also gave you the ability to get pregnant.
Slowly being corrupted over time is also a good option. I always liked those videos where the sister got even with her brother by putting something in his drink that changed him to a female.
The Proteus Effect, Officer Chloe, and Project Sage are some games I really liked....corruption & sex change.
And, sex change is hard to search on here cause everything gets lumped in with the transformation tag.

Have at it, game makers! :)