EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
插画.png

Overview:
The protagonist left home at a young age to search for his missing mother. Years later, due to the mysterious disappearance of his father, he is forced to return to his hometown to inherit the farm. This return not only brings back old memories but also introduces new relationships: a young and beautiful stepmother,
a cute and lively sister, and a smart and capable servant.
As the new head of the family, the protagonist must search for clues about his father's disappearance while taking care of his family, fulfilling their needs, and helping them achieve their desires. Over time, the protagonist gradually develops deep feelings for his family members, gains the trust of acquaintances, and builds deeper emotional bonds.
Formally known as "Journey of Lust".

Thread Updated: 2024-07-19
Release Date: 2024-07-19
Developer: PassionForge - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Snipaste_2024-07-19_12-48-28.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_12-48-26.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_12-48-32.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_12-48-23.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_12-48-14.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_12-48-42.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_13-09-09.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_13-09-20.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_13-16-58.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_13-17-09.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_12-48-36.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_12-48-39.png Snipaste_2024-07-19_13-12-03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Well...
I start the game, go into settings, and turn off the background music and right click to leave the options menu.
The game just *hangs* there and i can't do anything.
So, i close the game window. Then i decide i should try again but just leave the music menu alone.
Start a new game and after the short intro i try to save the game.
The game just *hangs* again. So, i close the window again, hoping it did actually save, and it didn't LOL
Wonderful start......
I now am not sure whether to delete the game or wait to see if there's a fix or something so i figured i may as well post this here and see what happens LOL

PassionForge

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2024
Well...
I start the game, go into settings, and turn off the background music and right click to leave the options menu.
So, i close the game window. Then i decide i should try again but just leave the music menu alone.
The game just *hangs* again. So, i close the window again, hoping it did actually save, and it didn't LOL
Wonderful start......
I now am not sure whether to delete the game or wait to see if there's a fix or something so i figured i may as well post this here and see what happens LOL
Sorry for the inconvenience and for affecting your experience. I'm currently working on fixing the issue.

Reactions: PumperFull69

PassionForge

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2024
Well...
Wonderful start......
The new links have been uploaded. Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: PumperFull69

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
The new links have been uploaded. Thank you for your feedback.
I added additional links to the thread. For the future use report button to inform modders and uploaders about your updates. Also provide changelog and links of the new version of the game in report, so the thread can be promoted.
Bugfixes and lack of content can't be promoted.

Reactions: PassionForge