Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think Frodo looks fine, maybe tone down the crazy eyes a little, to make him look a little kinder, like before he left The Shire.

cpeople377@

Jul 11, 2022
Game has potential however some fixes need to be done:
1. Everytime when entering location no need to ask confirmation.
2. MC face need to be redone and the cock too (i think its too long).
3. The fps drop a bit when going for dialogue.

Good luck and looking forward to it.

cpeople377@

Jul 11, 2022
One more i cant enter the tavern to do the quest of the blue haired girl. When i click at the door it says something in chinese

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I am considering whether the protagonist in the otherworld has a biological mother who may have experienced invasion by a different race, or if he has a slave mother. The presence of a slave trader in the game exists for the purpose of purchasing slaves. Alternatively, I may keep the current setup where the neighbor's family replaces these roles. These details are still being planned. Additionally, the stable owner's family consists of a father and daughter, which will also play a role in the storyline. The plans for pregnancy need to be adjusted based on the progress of the storyline.
What do you mean by that? I mean, what I understand is as if you were saying that part of the incest in the game is going to be these two characters fucking?

Leaving that aside, can someone give context to this scene? (because seeing that it seems that the swinging/sharing tag is missing at least haha, and/or I imagine that character must be a prostitute, so the prostitution tag would also be missing too?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.

Reactions: Chris2041