Others Completed Fight For Fuck [v2.1.1] [BooB Ball]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hanz

May 21, 2017
The game sucks, feel like I'm playing with my 12 year old nephew who just keeps spamming the attack buttons

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
haha i love how some people be ready to give up cause they can't handle a button mashing attack game, im close to finishing it, i may share save soon :devilish::devilish::devilish:

WebPatreon

Jan 29, 2018

The Game.PNG

Impossible to play, so rude !!
I hurt to my arms, we can not change the "
difficulty" in this game !! o_O:coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaman Zuma

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
So does anyone know if there is a cheat for this game like invincibility and instant combo in a single button ?
Made it to win scene, spacebar is settings where you can lower difficulty( aka ESC), use T+G combo(press them like crazy) and stay close to enemy

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Made it to win scene, spacebar is settings where you can lower difficulty( aka ESC), use T+G combo(press them like crazy) and stay close to enemy
I guess I'll give it a shot.By the way do you have the ending gallery or at least the gallery containing cutscenes?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Sometimes I wish creator would cooperate and work together.
For example:
I really like the look and outfits of the girls but not too interested in the story of this game.
On the other hand i like the story of some other game really much but am not attracted to the women like in this game.

Hard decisions. Sad for me I guess

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
I guess I'll give it a shot.By the way do you have the ending gallery or at least the gallery containing cutscenes?
sorry no(already uninstalled this "game"), win scene is single image which contains collage of different poses( each girl have different set of poses, atleast i think so)
screenshot8.jpg
P.S. Sorry for my English

Reactions: Ezra

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Not what i expected, thought this game would have some like where if you lose with the girl you're playing she'd get fucked by the winner or something like that. Also combat is pretty difficult but maybe that's just me.

Reactions: dandragon

triumvirate

Jan 16, 2018
I really like the idea of naked ladies fighting, but this just seems like any fighting game with a nude mod... only with worse fighting.
What I want from an adult fighting game is sexual moves like as if each of the two girls is trying to rape/dominate/sexually harass/ or just fight to be on top of the other. This would be worth playing. Otherwise I have the naked DOA chicks.

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I was going to follow your advice but the problem is I couldn't find the difficult setting and also t+g is just light punch+Light kick

Isn't there a step by step on how to not only lower the difficulty but also an easy combo cheat on how to beat the game along with invincibility.

• Sad
Reactions: Choo-choo
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote