Heiwa

Mar 30, 2018
change the save folder and its file to not-read-only so there will no error pop up.
The game need that save folder to unlock the extra... w some special code... welp, I delete the game when it's not 0-1 :))

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I thought this looked familiar.
Question: Anyone remember the game similar to this only it's a school girl with a big orange dude who does the hitting for her. It's a side scroller like this one. I can't remember the name of it.

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
Just ignore the error that pop-ups on the sex scenes and it will continue normally

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
I think "Fixed" would mean changing the way the combat and gameplay works, so no.
I've played a lot of shitty broken games on this site, but this ranks up there with one of the worst. It's a total joke. It's clear whoever made it didn't intend for anyone to actually play it.

Last edited:

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
I think "Fixed" would mean changing the way the combat and gameplay works, so no.
I've played a lot of shitty broken games on this site, but this ranks up there with one of the worst. It's a total joke. It's clear whoever made it didn't intend for anyone to actually play it.
Yea saving doesnt work, when you get knocked down the animation is broken cus the files not done propperly and so on and on, forget this game just skip it and play the newer ones, atleast those arent completely broken

Dark-Spin

Mar 6, 2020
Is there a way to get the finish scene in the extra menu of the 2nd animation for each ennemies ? For example, I can get the finish in the stage 1 with the second animation with skeleton where her bra is out (yeah I know it's really weird) but not in the gallery ? Did someone made it ?

josatria666

Nov 5, 2017
best game ever
i was played all umai neko games
Fighting Girl Mei
Fighting Girl Sakura
Fighting Girl Sakura R
Magical Angel Fairy Heatt

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
I remember that game - but had been traumatised by skeleton sex way before it, when I (or rather, my player character) found out that the skeletons in Skyrim are the same race (and therefore use the same SexLab behaviour and animations) as Draugar: By being gang-raped by a bunch of them on the snowy top of a fucking mountain, with a fucking dragon watching (who may or may not have been as surprised as I was when seeing that spectacle unfold).
Of course, nobody ever bothered to do nude models for them, so the poor things just go through the motions, as if they still had their equipage and all. The bleachy fellows here at least were shown the decency to actually have that anatomically challenged bit of appendage ...

Personally, I blame a diet overly rich in calcium.
Less dairy, less rapey-skeletons, I say.

MisterRattlebones.jpg

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Question: Anyone remember the game similar to this only it's a school girl with a big orange dude who does the hitting for her. It's a side scroller like this one. I can't remember the name of it.
Dont know the games name but the dev is etching edge, should find it very easy

So, this game is as old as my ass. Was it updated in some way or is it just a reupload because why the fuck not?

tripledildo

Dec 31, 2017
I think it was called Me and Rin's Agony

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes