belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
change the save folder and its file to not-read-only so there will no error pop up.
The game need that save folder to unlock the extra... w some special code... welp, I delete the game when it's not 0-1 :))
thanks alot this fixed all the problems id been having with the game ^_^ If your having an object Error in the game, This fix solved it. Seriously, thanks alot for this. I enjoy all the game in this series, and this may not be the best.. it does have a few unique animations I like :)

souka95

Jun 17, 2021
Wanted to know if anybody has the trial version of this game that used a girl from Senran Kagura. I saw some people had it on ULMF but the links don't work anymore, and I made the mistake of asking for a link on there too. 20131201151301041.jpg

Chuy666

Jan 6, 2022
i need healp whats is this___________________________________________
Error en
acción número 1
de Crear evento
para el objeto obj_loading_room:

Error en el código en la línea 163:
sprite_replace_sprite (thum_cg18, 'imagen \ UI \ thum_cg18.gmspr')
^
en la posición 24: variable desconocida thum_cg18

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i need healp whats is this___________________________________________
Error en
acción número 1
de Crear evento
para el objeto obj_loading_room:

Error en el código en la línea 163:
sprite_replace_sprite (thum_cg18, 'imagen \ UI \ thum_cg18.gmspr')
^
en la posición 24: variable desconocida thum_cg18
no idea.. i have the same problem,, it worked well when i had windows 7 but now i have windows 10 and this error pops up

Shidouuu

Nov 27, 2018
Wanted to know if anybody has the trial version of this game that used a girl from Senran Kagura. I saw some people had it on ULMF but the links don't work anymore, and I made the mistake of asking for a link on there too. View attachment 1277627
Wait, Pixel Factory? But that totally looks like an Umai Neko game? I didn't even know they made anything besides Parasite in City. Now I'm interested...

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
Wanted to know if anybody has the trial version of this game that used a girl from Senran Kagura. I saw some people had it on ULMF but the links don't work anymore, and I made the mistake of asking for a link on there too. View attachment 1277627
ok so the only thing i can trace off from the game you are speaking of is a tweet from Dec, 2013
prob the game is deleted and the format is picked up by UmaiNeko which exist till now
1660755347777.png
so the only way to get your hand on the game rn is either time travel (which is a big nope ww) or someone to have an actual copy of it and (generous enough to) share it

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
ok so the only thing i can trace off from the game you are speaking of is a tweet from Dec, 2013
prob the game is deleted and the format is picked up by UmaiNeko which exist till now
View attachment 1989410
so the only way to get your hand on the game rn is either time travel (which is a big nope ww) or someone to have an actual copy of it and (generous enough to) share it
its just impossible.. i tried a lot to find this game but all that effort was wasted

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes