• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Abandoned - Fighting It [Ivy-v1] [ef_it]

1. 1.00 star(s)

tmking

Welp I tried to play this game and went through a few days and all you can do is eat and sleep no sign of anything happening . So, maybe it gets better but I am not going to mindlessly grind with out any story happening or even any descriptions of the minor interactions that do happen.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

wolfenshun

Hello;

First of all, I apologize for my poor English because I'm French; but I wanted to support Efit for his project which is very promising. For such a light file (36Mo) and a first version, it already offers a good lifespan with very exciting content, and an interesting beginning of background. Choosing Ava Addams as the protagonist's mother is an excellent choice, and I can't wait to see the rest of the casting for the other characters (especially the neighbor). Have you planned some meetings during the librarian work to break the routine and motivate the protagonist for his work? Anyway, I congratulate you on your work and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Bonjour;

Tout d'abord je m'excuse pour mon anglais approximatif parce que je suis français; mais je tenais à apporter mon soutien à Efit pour son projet qui est très prometteur. Pour un fichier si léger (36Mo) et une première version, il propose déjà une bonne durée de vie avec du contenu fort émoustillant, et un début de background intéressant. Le fait de choisir Ava Addams comme mère du protagoniste est un excellent choix, et j'ai hâte de voir la suite du casting pour les autres personnages (notamment la voisine). As-tu prévu quelques rencontres lors du travail de bibliothécaire pour casser un peu la routine et motiver le protagoniste pour son travail? Quoiqu'il en soit, je te félicite pour ton travail et j'ai hâte de voir la suite.