3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
You are taking a role of young man that after years of hardship determined to build better future for himself and his little family.
But there is so many beautiful distractions...
Thread Updated: 2021-09-22
Release Date: 2021-09-22
Developer: ef_it
Censored: No
Version: Ivy-v1
Language: English
Other game: Rumors: Filming
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

FAQ:

Known issues with save files compatibility:

IF YOU ENCOUNTER A BUG, please make safe file at the moment of it happening and attach it to the bug report.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Update Only
(Hana-v2 -> Ivy-v1): - - -

Extra: GUIDE
(Gwen-v1) - *
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Not to sound critical of the Developer but more of a question: Is English your second language?

The reason I ask is just by looking at the preview pics and reading the text's i can see many errors in the wording and spelling. Granted this is a first release but posion should be position (( this one is in the last preview pic first line 2 second word. Maybe before positing it in english find a english speaking person with better skill level then you to help you proof read an improve the over all quality of your game.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Since this is a first release I'm going to mention a few pointers on what can improve.

* This has all of the sandbox elements where you have to do stuff x amount of times to progress something, but the choices are so limited it feels like a visual novel with limited choices on what to do. You might want to fix that for the next release.
* There's an option to "Take a shower" once you wake up. If you press that it takes you to the bathroom where you again have to press "Take a shower". This feels redundant and feels like it's just there to annoy you. If you have plans of doing more in the bathroom later, just put that first choice to go to the bathroom. Otherwise you can just skip the "Take a shower" button after the first "take a shower" button (hope this makes sense).
* Same with "Time to eat." You might want to rename that to go to the kitchen or something like that where you can choose to help mom out, talk to her or just wait for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
* Once you go to work you have a few pages you need to go through before the day ends and it feels like nothing happens there. My suggestion would be to either have choices to leave early, flirt with a customer or something to do, or just have the work day display on 1 screen with a recap on what happened during the day.
* "Remained amount of boners"... just.... what?... I would advise some rewording on the sex screen.
* Game is waaaay to grindy, even for a HTML game. It might improve in the future but for now it's waaay to grindy.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Op don't have much info so

This is an incest game where you repeat the same actions even if you use the cheat on day 1 to make your mom love you. 'Help with food' seems to be the only action that matters. Do this enough and she'll come fuck you one day. Then when interacting with her you can use the same kind of sex menu as when you molest your family in 'The Company' to fuck her.

For feedback, the 'go to work' message on the bottom of the screen is tiny, nowhere near the other text and as a result easy to forget about.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Not to sound critical of the Developer but more of a question: Is English your second language?...
I tried to rely on my "knowledge" of a language mostly because it will be too much to ask anyone for help with game they may not like. So my plan is to see if there gonna be volunteers before the next update.

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, are you meant to fill up all three hearts in your dreams in this release? Because there are still pictures in the files I haven't seen, but once I got to two hearts, it stopped going up

Odun91

Mar 11, 2018
I might be missing something but how do you actually advance this game, I have went through a lot of days. Helped with cooking many times brought in lots of money massaged and worked out. Still haven't seen any scenes yet. Am I missing something obvious?

Reactions: Ali-Jo

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Day 1 look on the left of the screen when you woke up for the cheat to max fitness. Or grind if it you want. Then when you sleep 'dream' to see some weird bar. At the end of the bar are hearts. Helping her cook while clean and fit eventually filled 2 of those, and around that time she decides to jump on your dick

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I might be missing something but how do you actually advance this game, I have went through a lot of days. Helped with cooking many times brought in lots of money massaged and worked out. Still haven't seen any scenes yet. Am I missing something obvious?

Reactions: Angelcrush

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I really liked this game, although it has a lot of grinding stuff. Its really too "simple", even for a HTML game.
I hope we have more MILFS (maybe friends of the mother?), As well as more interactions.

Reactions: ef_it

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
missing a background
instead of the dark-void behind
at least make it optional plz
also the grinding is CRAZY !
im still in zero progress
keep "talking to mom" & "join her" & "normal massage" & "cheek kiss wakeUp"... thats all? or i have to do something special?
got fired from job too
but there was a button to "return to job"
any walkthrough to what needs to be done? need money or what?

update:
even with all the walkthrough & hits & comments .. i still cant progress a thing...
1594513793200.png

help plz

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
also the grinding is CRAZY !
any walkthrough to what needs to be done? need money or what?
got fired from job too
but there was a button to "return to job"
If you hover your mouse over [?] next to traits and this button, there is little explanation about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9inchz
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes