3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
the grind is lame bruuuh xD
on how much money i need to add for the first changes to happen?
also
can i money cheat my way out? by firefox or cheat engine? i found the amount & changed it .. but keeps resetting up-on any action i do... >.>

UPDATE:
will .. GG
but no .. grinding is just shit
im quitting till an easier progress system is applied...
still GG ^^

Last edited:

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey man,

I played the game and didn't got any image even if I go to work everyday, help mom cook each time I can, etc. I even cheated money (I just cheated money through html) and put like 40000 in family budget, still can't get anything more than a kiss on the cheek.
I don't know how many weeks we should grind cutting grass and all but I only got the handiwork once and I didn't progress at all. I'm at August 1...

[EDIT: looks like TwineHacker fucked up all the stats and this is why I didn't seem to progress at all. I tried a new game vanilla with the Day1 cheat and it works. It would be nice to implement a feature such as a phone, which could include the girl locator and specific cheats: add money, gain 1 level of working out, etc.]

Also, I don't know how to dev but I can write so maybe we can work together ;)

Last edited:

Bill76262

Nov 11, 2018
I like the game and the theme.
what I suggest is when the MC cums we should see a clip of a chick getting a facial or something.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
How will you progress the game? This is, I think, just a alpha/beta but im already fucking her in all rooms of the house.

Reactions: Henry73au

wolfenshun

Dec 27, 2017
Hello;

First of all, I apologize for my poor English because I'm French; but I wanted to support Efit for his project which is very promising. For such a light file (36Mo) and a first version, it already offers a good lifespan with very exciting content, and an interesting beginning of background. Choosing Ava Addams as the protagonist's mother is an excellent choice, and I can't wait to see the rest of the casting for the other characters (especially the neighbor). Have you planned some meetings during the librarian work to break the routine and motivate the protagonist for his work? Anyway, I congratulate you on your work and I can't wait to see what happens next.

*****************************************************************************************************

Bonjour;

Tout d'abord je m'excuse pour mon anglais approximatif parce que je suis français; mais je tenais à apporter mon soutien à Efit pour son projet qui est très prometteur. Pour un fichier si léger (36Mo) et une première version, il propose déjà une bonne durée de vie avec du contenu fort émoustillant, et un début de background intéressant. Le fait de choisir Ava Addams comme mère du protagoniste est un excellent choix, et j'ai hâte de voir la suite du casting pour les autres personnages (notamment la voisine). As-tu prévu quelques rencontres lors du travail de bibliothécaire pour casser un peu la routine et motiver le protagoniste pour son travail? Quoiqu'il en soit, je te félicite pour ton travail et j'ai hâte de voir la suite.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Game received a little update. Nothing new really if you tried previous version. Main purpose is to find bugs after:
*"redid" some widgets, variables and passages to make them compatible with next girls

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
When you first initiate sex with bella there are no links to move on or do anything, just a unlinked 0 on the screen.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
When you first initiate sex with bella there are no links to move on or do anything, just a unlinked 0 on the screen.
It happened in her apartment? Screenshot or save file would be helpful

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
You poison your throbbing dick? If only the screenshot wasn't a typo infested mess and was about some kind of intrigue instead.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes