3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you do anything?
This is what i can do:
Get up, shower, eat, work, eat, work, eat, workout, sleep and repeat the next day, in the weekends the is even less to do...
There is no hint as to what you are supposed to do else.

There is no story other than the intro, no plot, nothing
This isn't a game, it's a grind simulator with no end

There are stats, or you are told there are stats, but they are not showing, so how do you know if it's maxed out?

And your workload at the library keeps going up, been working 2 shifts 5 days a week, how the **** are you supposed to bring it down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How do you do anything?
This is what i can do:
Get up, shower, eat, work, eat, work, eat, workout, sleep and repeat the next day, in the weekends the is even less to do...
There is no hint as to what you are supposed to do else.

There is no story other than the intro, no plot, nothing
This isn't a game, it's a grind simulator with no end

There are stats, or you are told there are stats, but they are not showing, so how do you know if it's maxed out?

And your workload at the library keeps going up, been working 2 shifts 5 days a week, how the **** are you supposed to bring it down.
Did experience the same. Did click on the cheat thing, and then after the relation stats started to move, so idk..

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Did experience the same. Did click on the cheat thing, and then after the relation stats started to move, so idk..
Cheat menu options rise stats high enough for progression to start, but doesn't negate the progression by itself.
Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Cheat menu options rise stats high enough for progression to start, but doesn't negate the progression by itself.
Example:
After like six weeks with just.. work, workout. showers, spend time with the mom, eat food (and cut gras), without any relation stats move what so ever... I'm inclined to think something is bugged... Or you have a game with a very bad progression. Grind for stats and such is tedious but a part of such games. But there is a limit to how much grind you should expose the player for.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
I'm stuck at Mom 2 hearts and Bella 1 heart 6 bars with Good Mood, Muscular, Tough...
What am I missing?

Edit; it seems that I needed to have the lunch break without talking to Bella as the gains wouldn't register otherwise...
Still stuck on Abby 2, Bella 2 though...

Last edited:

maestro9109

Dec 21, 2017
I luv the grind mechanic since it felt kinda like a natural progression to me imo. Soo thx n cant wait for future updates :)

Reactions: ef_it

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Ok, I got 2 hearts with mom again and now there is a new row of clovers after the hearts, but I don't get any progress on either the diamonds or the clovers no matter what choices I make during the week. How do I get the third heart?
Bella progress stopped at 5 diamonds and 1 hearth.

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Too much grind with not enough payoff. Also not enough direction on what exactly you are supposed to do to advance things with girl number 2. Sorta counter-intuitive to have talking to her actually decrease relations initially with no explanation given for why.

Aside from that, there is ZERO variability in scenes, making doing the same thing over and over and over again to increase relationship stats even more tedious.

Needs a lot more random events and one-off occurrences that can offer significant jumps in stats, or to drastically scale down either stat requirements or drastically increase the value of actions. This should be done at least until you have more things to do in the game.

Reactions: Apostate

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Ok, I got 2 hearts with mom again and now there is a new row of clovers after the hearts, but I don't get any progress on either the diamonds or the clovers no matter what choices I make during the week. How do I get the third heart?
Bella progress stopped at 5 diamonds and 1 hearth.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes