3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
The following questions arose when I looked at the UI.

Hygiene 0 is clean and hygiene 2 is dirty? This confused me, as having zero hygiene would imply as dirty and unkempt as it gets. If the range of states is going to be 0-3 or 0-4 maybe text would be a better descriptor than numbers. Dirtiness seems like a better description.

What's the difference between muscles and strength?
What's the difference between competence and skill?
Why is my competence decreasing?
How does making mistakes affect me?
Why is there a question mark in brackets after movement?
What's the range of my mood?

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
I disagree with the review consensus that this is a grindy game. Compared to some other games I've tried, this was fairly straightforward and short. I won't be posting a review yet, as I'm interested in seeing how this develops. The following things come to mind:

-Use a spellchecker tool which can spot obvious misspellings and basic grammatical errors. All developers should be doing this! For example Midnight Paradise that many trivial errors that a simple proof-reading should have fixed, and that developer is on his second game.

-Make explanations available to the player what the stats mean or change the descriptions for end-users so that e.g. instead of having mood 10, you have mood: satisfied.

I also noticed that when I had hygiene 3, working out would "decrease" my hygiene to 2.
Keep up the good work!

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
My sex scenes doesn't show in the game, and I'm stuck in a loop in Bella's office. There are any fixes?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I disagree with the review consensus that this is a grindy game
At first 3 versions of the game stats were not displayed. There was only symbols at night and status effects with little bit of explanation, so people (probably thinking that progression with girl can be achieved through just talking and not getting any results in process) got frustrated.
Make explanations available to the player
It's kind of already there. Did you try to pressing button "STATS"?
screen1.png screen2.png
I also noticed that when I had hygiene 3, working out would "decrease" my hygiene to 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demi

Jul 28, 2017
I like the game so far.

I'd like a menu item to go back to the explanation of the various icons (hearts, diamonds, etc), stats, and how the game works generally.
from what I can tell through play the diamonds are a positive relations tracker, and when it fills you gain a heart which seems to be the romantic relations tracker, and I don't think the clubs after that are implemented yet as I've been unable to get one so far.

Edit: I now think the clubs are a negative tracker it you do things that make the character suspicious of you get one, for example coming back from work with hygiene 3 and interacting with Abby will give you a club, which I think will result in a game over if you fill it or it will just remove a heart forcing you to build the relationship again.

Last edited:

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Is something wrong with Bella quest? I can't make any progress with her

skwerewolf

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having problem with this as well, even with both stats maxxed I just can't progress... on normal day if I have lunch with her I get 2 green and 2 red diamonds, if I work storage I get 4 green and 2 red, but actual progress does not increase

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Having problem with this as well, even with both stats maxxed I just can't progress... on normal day if I have lunch with her I get 2 green and 2 red diamonds, if I work storage I get 4 green and 2 red, but actual progress does not increase
Can i have a save file?

skwerewolf

Aug 4, 2017
Sure, here it is. After writing that, I managed to get her down, and then back up to 2, so it seems to be some kind of limit?

Reactions: ef_it
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes