3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

skwerewolf

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, that seems better :) By the way, the option to upgrade library systems disappears permanently if she rejects it, or does it reappear when I get better relationship with her?

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
how do you get past where the description of the girls at work have the "Have a partner" trait. i dont think im making any progress

Infernobot9000

Sep 2, 2018
gamebreaking bugs when clair initializes sex in the office, and sometimes when coming back from a date. It just throws up a whole ton of error messages, and prevents the player from progressing. Also, sometime during the last few updates, the massage scenes with mom broke, and are completely unavailable.

Reactions: ef_it

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
gamebreaking bugs when clair initializes sex in the office, and sometimes when coming back from a date. It just throws up a whole ton of error messages, and prevents the player from progressing. Also, sometime during the last few updates, the massage scenes with mom broke, and are completely unavailable.
I need a save file at the moment of it happening.

how to meet Claire?
Study IT, get agreement for the promotion, wait for Monday.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Thank you. Also, please don't forget to also fix the massage scenes. As is, there's no way to access them in game. Thanks in advance!
Massage sex scene happens only if mc or Abby is horny during massage after yoga or if they become horny during mc spending time with Abby while beeing fatigued or sore. Or there is a bug pops up on massage scene?

I maxed out the IT training and asked for the upgrade but got denied and its been a while and nothing else has happened since, am I unable to progress now?
Denial is permanent. Red text was a hint to make save there or roll back if she refuses.

Infernobot9000

Sep 2, 2018
Massage sex scene happens only if mc or Abby is horny during massage after yoga or if they become horny during mc spending time with Abby while beeing fatigued or sore. Or there is a bug pops up on massage scene?

Denial is permanent. Red text was a hint to make save there or roll back if she refuses.
No bug popup, but I've specifically made it so that both were horny during that scene. They either sex it up beforehand, or wait until after the massage. In both cases, it shows the scene with the bikini rather than the massage sex scene.

Reactions: ef_it

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
No bug popup, but I've specifically made it so that both were horny during that scene. They either sex it up beforehand, or wait until after the massage. In both cases, it shows the scene with the bikini rather than the massage sex scene.
Found and fixed. Thank you for persistence.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes