3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Seriously just ready to call this game fucking broken, drop it and move on. 2 and 1\2 hours... not one fucking green diamond with Abby. No rhyme or reason to when and why you get positive reactions. Shit is broken.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Seriously just ready to call this game fucking broken, drop it and move on. 2 and 1\2 hours... not one fucking green diamond with Abby. No rhyme or reason to when and why you get positive reactions. Shit is broken.
With mood system girls schedules also was changed. If before things that girls choose to do at home was depending on mood/relationship combination (and it was easy to keep them high) so it may be the same. Now if girls do 2 "tiring" things during the day - the next day they would do second variant of the schedule. For Abby it meant to not interact with MC during meal time(1 diamond), don't do yoga in afternoon(1 diamond), take a bath(since Claire-v2-f1 if gives 2 diamond as well) instead of shower. Also the way girls choose to masturbate was changed: before - if at 0-1 hearts and arousal > 50 at evening; now - if arousal > 90 at afternoon or evening) so in prev version it was more predictable. (2 diamond)
It become harder and I'm kind of glad it did, because before it was too easy as I see it and I didn't predicted that changes would make it harder.

Update: I assumed you were talking about progression from 1 to 2 hearts.

Last edited:

s_unclealbert

Aug 11, 2019
Wow! Yeah Abby (mom) is really tough to get to 2 hearts. I finally did it, but it isn't easy. Getting Abby to 3 hearts is just like earlier versions. What seemed to finally got things moving was washing and gassing up the car, even though you don't need it yet.
how you get this?

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
With mood system girls schedules also was changed. If before things that girls choose to do at home was depending on mood/relationship combination (and it was easy to keep them high) so it may be the same. Now if girls do 2 "tiring" things during the day - the next day they would do second variant of the schedule. For Abby it meant to not interact with MC during meal time(1 diamond), don't do yoga in afternoon(1 diamond), take a bath(since Claire-v2-f1 if gives 2 diamond as well) instead of shower. Also the way girls choose to masturbate was changed: before - if at 0-1 hearts and arousal > 50 at evening; now - if arousal > 90 at afternoon or evening) so in prev version it was more predictable. (2 diamond)
It become harder and I'm kind glad it did, because before it was too easy as I see it and I didn't predicted that changes would make it harder.
Yeah, Abby leaves the house alot more now, plus you have essentially mandatory tasks like car care, mowing and housework, plus what become mandatory events with Bella or you screw up her relationship ( not to mention the fact that missing 3 days of work is a game over, which shouldn't be there at all) and what you end with is maybe 20% as many interactions with a 50/50 chance of them working. So maybe 1/10th as many chances for advancement and even then if you get a triangle they disappear within a day or two. The changes piled on top of each other made her pretty much inaccessible.

Reactions: F9Zoney

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
The changes piled on top of each other made her pretty much inaccessible.
Game's gameplay as i see it is in trying to juggle as many relationship as MC can or players want. And Abby while been main character, can be ignored with all chores and obligations with only effect of her been miserable sad. With this update it adds mood management, because status "Good mood" speeds up a lot of things and "Bad mood" prevents from doing some actions.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
What constitutes a high mood, what constitutes a bad mood? Do we control her moods or are they random? I just tried again, 4 of what should have been positive interactions in a day, with her mood at 10 and I got only one diamond, which brought me to two... the next day mood was 1, wouldn't eat breakfast with me, HAD to go to work (shouldn't HAVE to do anything)... HAD to mow the grass trying to fix her mood, so I HAD to take a shower, wouldn't eat dinner with me... back down to one diamond. Next two days zero positive interactions and back down to zero diamonds where I quit again. During this entire time her avatar said she wanted my company, lol. For this mood system of yours to counter the massive cut in possible positive interactions it should be giving 3-4 diamonds on a positive interaction. So however you intended it to work, it isn't working now.

Reactions: F9Zoney

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
So however you intended it to work, it isn't working now.
"Good mood" is MC's status effect when his mood > 2 and it helps with learning skills and becoming familiar with girls twice as faster. It helps at 0 hearts with by activating charm (also it helps at date). That what i meant, sorry for giving wrong impression.

Last edited:

magidos

Jul 4, 2019
How can i progress to the second heart with Clair? The diamonds are full but it wont progress to the second heart.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
How can i progress to the second heart with Clair? The diamonds are full but it wont progress to the second heart.
Check your version in left top corner of screen. In Claire-v2-f1 this bug should be fixed.

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Did you try Claire-v2-f1 version? It is easier a little bit there.
[/QUOTE]

Still broken... After 1 heart ; you spend time only sunday it gives you 3-1(2) diamond(green) and other days 1-1 or 0-1 so can't progress

Cut grass or spend time with her, her mood's go down. Nonsense :)

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Still broken... After 1 heart ; you spend time only sunday it gives you 3-1(2) heart and other days 1-1 or 0-1 so can't progress
Try to shower every day at night to get option for peeking (on Tuesdays and Fridays she will not be at home, but at breakfast you more likely will get diamond to not loose progress). Also look out for when she "... is in her room" or doing yoga to try interact at this moments.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Cut grass or spend time with her, her mood's go down. Nonsense :)
Cutting grass leads to her mood going up. She probably did cleaning or working in background, so it gave her -1 to mood

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
Date with Claire sometimes won't finish with claire-v2 or clair-v2-f1 saves. Here is a claire-v2-f1 save using chaire-v2-f1 html and try it.

Reactions: ef_it

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Try to shower every day at night to get option for peeking (on Tuesdays and Fridays she will not be at home, but at breakfast you more likely will get diamond to not loose progress). Also look out for when she "... is in her room" or doing yoga to try interact at this moments.
Done thanks

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
No, i must to re start a game or can use my save to play on Claire-v2-f2?
Save files from Claire-v2, Claire-v2-f1, Claire-v2-f2 and Claire-v2-f3 should be compatible.

Last edited:

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I no longer get the man status once I have one heart with abby and also multiple interactions don't stack
"The Man" status designed like that. At 1 and 3 hearts it doesn't play any role in progress, so it is not shown.
What kind of interactions and what they didn't do?

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes