3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Did the workload increase in the library? Got absolutely swamped by work in June, the workload accumulated faster than I could complete it and Bella eventually fired me. Alright, good luck studying now that you have to help the customers, foolish woman.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Did the workload increase in the library? Got absolutely swamped by work in June, the workload accumulated faster than I could complete it and Bella eventually fired me.
No. June is busiest and you probably got unlucky with random numbers (only maximum is constant).

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
You know? Adding mechanics that break old saves to every update is a great idea! Keep doing it!
I started from beginning 3 times already. It's not worth grinding. See you at release.

Reactions: korko

azertyfake

Oct 2, 2019
This game is a joke.
Update 1 : Old save files won't work.
Update 2 : Old save files won't work.
Update 3 : Old save files won't work.
Update 10 : Old save files won't work.
Update 11 : Old save files won't work.
Update X : Old save files won't work.
EDIT:
This is a game with almost nonexistent story.
Consists mainly of making MANY repeatable actions that have some effect on protagonist or surrounding characters.
To progress with them you have to reach conditions that may be different for each character.

• Hey there
Reactions: RastaMan48

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Got a workload warning on Monday despite doing what I thought was an adequate job before the weekend. Then got conflicting messages warning about being lazy and pressing me for keeping workload low on the same screen.

Reactions: ef_it

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Got a workload warning on Monday despite doing what I thought was an adequate job before the weekend. Then got conflicting messages warning about being lazy and pressing me for keeping workload low on the same screen.
You got "very lucky" with 39 clients in the morning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Have you considered adding an option to skip sex scenes (maybe only after you've reached the final phase with that partner)? Considering how often you get jumped it could could cut down on a lot of clicking "go down" repeatedly. It isn't a huge deal but it would streamline things a bit.

Reactions: puckofearth

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Have you considered adding an option to skip sex scenes (maybe only after you've reached the final phase with that partner)? Considering how often you get jumped it could could cut down on a lot of clicking "go down" repeatedly. It isn't a huge deal but it would streamline things a bit.
I did, maybe in the future. For the sex scene to be "successful" giving 1 orgasm is enough for every girl.

RastaMan48

May 6, 2018
Hello and thanks for the game. I play the last update and i can't go at bowling with Claire. BTW what's her name please ?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Hello and thanks for the game. I play the last update and i can't go at bowling with Claire. BTW what's her name please ?
If you mean that trying to go bowling with extra expenses causes a bug, then it should be fixed in Claire-v3-f1 (you can find the html file under regular download links).
If it is something different - please be more specific (screenshot or save file).
Her name is Ariana Marie. Actresses names can be found on the second page after starting the game.

Reactions: RastaMan48

RastaMan48

May 6, 2018
If you mean that trying to go bowling with extra expenses causes a bug, then it should be fixed in Claire-v3-f1 (you can find the html file under regular download links).
If it is something different - please be more specific (screenshot or save file).
Her name is Ariana Marie. Actresses names can be found on the second page after starting the game.
It's better with this link, thanks to you.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Holy grind Batman!

I mean I can't bitch about it too much since there's a built-in cheat menu (plus it's Sugarcube) but if it's supposed to be that slow of a progression there really needs to be a lot more content to make clicking through day after day worthwhile.
Not to mention that I can't progress with the mom. Bella was no issue and at this point I'm thoroughly bored with her sex scenes but mommy dearest never progressed beyond a kiss on the cheek and some mild flirting.
Is she supposed to just not progress until a certain scene is triggered? Do I need to borrow her car and fix it or some other manly shit?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Shower at Nights when Abby is home.
Err... ok, thanks.

I'm pretty sure I've met Abby a bunch of times coming out of the shower at night and once peeked on her without anything happening at all, but I'll give it a try.
Maybe think about including some sort of hints system ("Abby can't take her eyes off you when you're in the shower" or something like that), so players know they're not stuck with a bug or have reached the end of content.

Reactions: Paprika
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes