3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So, yeah, I'm nearing the end of October in game and I still can't get Mom past the first heart. What the hell is the trigger for it?

edit: I thought something might have been happening, her massage gif changed, and I was able to peek on her in the shower a couple times, but now it's back to the default massage and closed door for showers.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArghDoe and Sukebe

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
So, yeah, I'm nearing the end of October in game and I still can't get Mom past the first heart. What the hell is the trigger for it?

edit: I thought something might have been happening, her massage gif changed, and I was able to peek on her in the shower a couple times, but now it's back to the default massage and closed door for showers.
Mom needs money in the home budget and a new car , try to get a really good one since I found no way to actually swap her car a second time...

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
i have a problem with the game when abby got her first heart i'm stuck i've already peeked at her durign the night but thats all and the event seems to be borke because when she's arrived at 80 of arousal nothing happened when i give her a massage
i dont know why. And how can we get the pool?

Last edited:

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Under regular download links there is an html file of the game. It adds to cheats the ability to pick stage of a relationship for each girl from 1 to 3 hearts.

Reactions: Paprika

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how to you advance the aunt story line i am at 2 hearts and 2 diamonds
You must raise her arousal AND have sex with her in the afternoon/evening; the trick is that you should only do so when you have the "initiate sex" option and she says you are insatiable.
If you have sex with her when she is horny and the text says "she kisses you",you will not gain diamonds

Reactions: Wolfso and megaera

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
You must raise her arousal AND have sex with her in the afternoon/evening; the trick is that you should only do so when you have the "initiate sex" option and she says you are insatiable.
If you have sex with her when she is horny and the text says "she kisses you",you will not gain diamonds
whats the best way to do this

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
I think i have a bug with Aunt, She and mom never loose Lack of Privacy quality even on three hearts, and I have to use cheats to achieve 3 hearts on Aunt(the situation where I initiate is always blocked) adding my save if it helps

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
New HTML file is under regular download links with 2 fixed.
1 - Confidence will give 1 diamond on interaction at 2 hearts with Dawn;
2 - Fixed trigger to moving out for Dawn.

I think i have a bug with Aunt, She and mom never loose Lack of Privacy quality even on three hearts, and I have to use cheats to achieve 3 hearts on Aunt(the situation where I initiate is always blocked) adding my save if it helps
Lack of privacy will be always there if Abby and Dawn are both at Home.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017

complete everything except the mother's route, it has an error that does not allow you to advance to the 2 heart, I have respect 100 there is also another error with the Arousal it is impossible to increase it more than 60, since the next day it is restored to 5 or 10
Mother.png

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017

I downloaded the new HTML and now aunt said twice that she will move out to her new house, but she's never there; only when I sleep in her room she is there when i wake up but otherwise she's always at my home or in some other place.

By the way, you really should consider to make a walkthrough/trigger list for the various events, people often complain about the grinding because they missed a single event and that blocked their progress.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
New HTML file is under regular download links with second and hopefully final fix to Dawn moving out trigger.
Update:
Also 1 small fix at Dawn's house location and fix to not showing a visual content of sex scene from "Bath" environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: maestro9109

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
replaying as my saves are not working (prev version was without aunt, righ?)

having issues with Claire this time....no matter what i do. getting red clubs all the time - driving her home, dating (k here i picked wrong venue i guess as i didnot read tips) also she started calling at night time to get a date -> i refused -> got red club i assume.
so had to use cheats because of red clubs counter killed my hearts count once... looks like it will happen again (half red right now)

also feels like things are slower with mom, does aunt presence affect it?
1606043197975.png

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
Tried this when i was first released, and it seems the same.
I am unable to progress anywhere in the game.
You can work, train, clean,cut the grass, study a lot of things, but nothing progresses anything with any of the characters.
Their stats go up and when you sleep they reset.
Can anyone give som cluehow you progress with anyone?

Game is beyond boring when you do the same all the time and there is no visible progress.
Stats: Charisma 90, Confidence 0, Loads 3, Endurance 44, Muscles 41, Mood 6, Strength 49, IT 1(nearly 2), Librarian 2

Really want to like this game, but can't find anything fun about it right now.

Reactions: Ayal

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i replayed it today. finished i think. with rather brainless clicking so not sure what problems do people have.
well, u need to go to work regularly - there are 2 npcs. just do the storage job and pick other options - lunch, help claire.
things with mom is bit slow at the beggining (uneventful) plus aunt was added so it also contributes to that.
have u tried with cheats (for stats like muscles confidence?) caz i used such (so cannot advise on how to raise em without it - do exercising, interact, who knows)
...the only issue was Clair, she is ...buggy i guess...compared to the first time i played... this time i even lost 1 heart...and decided it would be fair to use cheat to restore it.)
i think the order i finished interactions (got 3 hearts) was clair, aunt, bella, mom (doesnot mean u will have the same sequence i guess )

beryn

May 8, 2017
i replayed it today. finished i think.
well, u need to go to work regularly - there are 2 npcs. just do the storage job and pick other options - lunch, help claire.
things with mom is bit slow at the beggining (uneventful) plus aunt was added so it also contributes to that.
have u tried with cheats (for stats like muscles confidence?) caz i did...and then with quite brainless clicking i had almost no problems (apart from clair, she is ...buggy i guess...compared to the first time i played... this time i even lost 1 heart)
i think the order i finished interactions (got 3 hearts) was clair, aunt, bella, mom
I go to work every day I can, no cheats I don't think a game needs cheats to be playable and others seem to be able to progress.
What day are you supposed to see any progress, seems like months have passed by already.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes