3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
What day are you supposed to see any progress, seems like months have passed by already.
yet i have a bad memory ;] i think you start gaining green diamonds during 1st week ... it doesnot mean u open some scenes...then maybe couple of weeks and that line should be full -> u will get heart either caz of some interaction on timer or because of some action consequence...and then things will be much better

beryn

May 8, 2017
yet i have a bad memory ;] i think you start gaining green diamonds during 1st week ... it doesnot mean u open some scenes...then maybe couple of weeks and that line should be full -> u will get heart either caz of some interaction on timer or because of some action consequence...and then things will be much better
Ok... I have no green diamonds, I can get up to 1 during Sunday and giving a massage, but then it resets to 0 the next day and then nothing... And no, you can't do anything other than spend time, witch doesn't do anything that doesn't also resets itself.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
resets to 0
i didnot notice any reductions (just caz i never cared much) ...did u click on her picture - there are some [] things affecting her.like u need to be the man - pay cash to [budget] ...and doing home chores also helps(cleaning) ...but things with mom felt slow for me as well.

beryn

May 8, 2017
i didnot notice any reductions (just caz i never cared much) ...did u click on her picture - there are some [] things affecting her.like u need to be the man - pay cash to [budget] ...and doing home chores also helps(cleaning) ...but things with mom felt slow for me as well.
Did all that, I feel it is a problem if you have to cheat to progress or that you have to try the same thing thousands of times to see if it possibly progresses the game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dunno, maybe lacking stats like confidence,muscles,etc at the beggining (because of no cheats) slows u significantly
...still, stat cheats will not save u from repetitive grinding...

rainy147

Jan 21, 2019
Nice game, but I think Aunt's and Mom's paths are too difficult for players.

Without using cheats, it will take more than a month to get mom, but aunt will arrive after the first month and then we'll never have enough time for both of them.

I think it should be fixed, but still good for fapping:)

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
Hi Guys,

Im pretty sure I got a bug with Mom (Abby) and Im not the only one.

Im stuck, like some of you, Mom got 1 heart and full green symbols and I cant get her to 2 hearts.

I red all the comments here and I think I know why.
Mom got 1 heart then I got some new scenes in bathroom (peeking) and massaging. But, when I reached Aunt with 2 hearts, this new scenes just disappared for Mom. And now, I never saw it again.

To the dev : could you try to see if this is the problem ? Reaching Aunt Hearts to 2, is making Mom buggued ???

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Is there anything to do to fix the lack of privacy with the Mom and Aunt or does it just go away by itself or something?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
i used the phone to call her and arranged a date but in the evening no option is showing for going to the date
Exact requirements for "Pick up Claire" to appear :
1) Have car keys for Abby's or MC's car;
2) Claire agreed to go on date or you agreed when she called for a date;
3) Time period - Evening;
4) Needs to be the same day of phone call.

If it is not helpful, attach a save file so i can look what's wrong.

Agnirudra333

Jun 27, 2019
Exact requirements for "Pick up Claire" to appear :
1) Have car keys for Abby's or MC's car;
2) Claire agreed to go on date or you agreed when she called for a date;
3) Time period - Evening;
4) Needs to be the same day of phone call.

If it is not helpful, attach a save file so i can look what's wrong.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes