3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Agnirudra333

Jun 27, 2019
It is a request can you move the sex scene from the right side and place it on the middle and the middle things to right side so that we can enjoy the sex scenes better.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
its impossible make some progress with the mom, since get stuck at 1 heart, no more, even if you fill up the diamonds, give money, buy her a car and else, and spending every day of the week talking to her, no trigger any event at all

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
its impossible make some progress with the mom, since get stuck at 1 heart, no more, even if you fill up the diamonds, give money, buy her a car and else, and spending every day of the week talking to her, no trigger any event at all
"Lack of privacy" is blocking the trigger most likely.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Wrong i was talking about the Mom, Lack of Privacy its for the Aunt....
"Lack of privacy" affects both Abby and Dawn. It is appears as a status effect at 2 and 3 hearts and prevents MC from having sex with them. It is also blocks Abby's and Dawn's trigger from advancing to the 2 hearts at Home even if it is not shown as status effect.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
"Lack of privacy" affects both Abby and Dawn. It is appears as a status effect at 2 and 3 hearts and prevents MC from having sex with them. It is also blocks Abby's and Dawn's trigger from advancing to the 2 hearts at Home even if it is not shown as status effect.
So what should i do to trigger the Mom 2nd heart event? can you explain it more clearly to advance in the game?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
So what should i do to trigger the Mom 2nd heart event? can you explain it more clearly to advance in the game?
It is triggered when MC wakes up at Home and he and Abby are alone.
So you need Dawn to move out and she'll do it after you talk with her at 1 heart at September, or 0, 2 or 3 hearts at August and have this text:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
It is triggered when MC wakes up at Home and he and Abby are alone.
So you need Dawn to move out and she'll do it after you talk with her at 1 heart at September, or 0, 2 or 3 hearts at August and have this text:
i see...i still havent trigerred the event of her moving out, and i fulled all 3 hearts with her... so i guess i should wait

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
i see...i still havent trigerred the event of her moving out, and i fulled all 3 hearts with her... so i guess i should wait
I recommend to just use cheats option of her moving out. There is nothing special happening when she dose it.

Reactions: maestro9109

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
so you mean the game itself didnt show the option to her move out as a progress of the storyline?
No, it works.
Shortly after releasing "Dawn-v1" i finally came to terms that the overall design of the game is bad. That's why there is options with hearts and moving in/out.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
No, it works.
Shortly after releasing "Dawn-v1" i finally came to terms that the overall design of the game is bad. That's why there is options with hearts and moving in/out.
Im already on November 2, Aunt with 3 hearts, and still no trigger the event of her moving out

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Im already on November 2, Aunt with 3 hearts, and still no trigger the event of her moving out
Attach a save file so i can look.
Also there was a bug in not fixed version of html file when she wasn't moving out. In "Dawn-v1-f4" it is fixed

Reactions: Bullgano10

l44rt

Apr 20, 2017
Hope you'll continue to work on the project, like the game so far <3 keep up the good work

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes