3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Only avoidable. Can be turned off.
Doesn't really answer the question of what kind of NTR to expect. Is it Netori where we steal the girl, or is it cheating by the girl? Does it happen if we neglect the girl for too long or what?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Doesn't really answer the question of what kind of NTR to expect. Is it Netori where we steal the girl, or is it cheating by the girl? Does it happen if we neglect the girl for too long or what?
Girls would cheat if MC won't keep them satisfied sexually.

Reactions: Magazif and F9Zoney

Jerrett

Mar 18, 2018
hay, found a counting bug. when i go to school it says " You paid attention during Math lesson " but the Math skill drops.
Same during Sience, Language and Social lessons.

Last edited:
Reactions: ef_it

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
hay, found a counting bug. when i go to school it says " You paid attention during Math lesson " but the Math skill drops.
Same during Sience, Language and Social lessons.
Good catch and i see how it could be counter intuitive, but it is a part of the game mechanics. You can see it by hovering over Subjects in skill section of the left sidebar.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
So for NTR ive turned the Aunt into my lover and now have just been ignoring her how to i watch the rival fucking her cause when i spend time with her she breaks up with me do i just keep going?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
So for NTR ive turned the Aunt into my lover and now have just been ignoring her how to i watch the rival fucking her cause when i spend time with her she breaks up with me do i just keep going?
If all girls would break up with MC it wouldn't lead to game over. MC also can't repair his relationship with girls after a break up.

• Sad
Reactions: F9Zoney

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Would be cool if the player character had some interaction with the rivals. At this stage, you kind of just stop interacting with the girls and the NTR more or less happens away from your agency.

• Red Heart
Reactions: greenp

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I don't understand why introducing ntr and in such a manner. I mean, you have to work hard to get you relationships to a high enough level just to let them go to waste to see those scenes... Even if I liked the genre, that's too much effort. It makes sense, in a way (if you never care for one of the girls she can't technically betray you since there's no relationship in the first place), but I wonder if it wasn't better focus on improving the harem part of the game , like more interactions and/or more videos, instead of introducing ntr this way.
Just my two cents.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
have to say this seems like a grindfest where it probably needs ages to see anything & cheats seems to be locked if i read correctly here...
so as much as i would try more but this seems rather disappointing for me (i mean if i saw it correctly one can even see that you can lose stats...)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is it possible to fuck the mother/aunt and how? I am yet to be able to raise Desire, neither MC nor theirs.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Is it possible to fuck the mother/aunt and how? I am yet to be able to raise Desire, neither MC nor theirs.
It works the same as with other girls. Effect "Taboo" slowing it down. Plus Dawn has highest requirements for Attraction rise from current list of girls.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
It works the same as with other girls. Effect "Taboo" slowing it down. Plus Dawn has highest requirements for Attraction rise from current list of girls.
How do I raise confidence? Talking to women doesn't seem to do it.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
How do I raise confidence? Talking to women doesn't seem to do it.
By starting sex with girls.
This information can be found if you hover cursor over Confidence stat (or any other with little question mark at the end of the word), as the first hint suggests.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I don't understand why introducing ntr and in such a manner. I mean, you have to work hard to get you relationships to a high enough level just to let them go to waste to see those scenes... Even if I liked the genre, that's too much effort. It makes sense, in a way (if you never care for one of the girls she can't technically betray you since there's no relationship in the first place), but I wonder if it wasn't better focus on improving the harem part of the game , like more interactions and/or more videos, instead of introducing ntr this way.
Just my two cents.
Well, I do understand the dev on it tho. If you get cucked with a girl you personally bonded with, the effect will be greater. I haven't played the game so I don't know how grindy it is, but i'm fine with a little grind, not so much with a lot.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I enjoyed the game quite a bit, but there are still a few things I'm not a huge fan of:
-After the summer you can't study IT ADV. Considering that by November I was pretty much max stat in everything and had a bit of free time, its a shame you can't level that up during the school year. (I assume it's only during summer cause I never saw an option to study it.)
-The "wants more" is kinda lame as it is right now. I understand the girls looking for more relationships after you turn them down, but it's pretty counterintuitive to have NTR scenes when their Attitude and Attraction are always maxed out. Maybe if they had to dip down to like 80 before they triggered that would make more sense. That's just my take though.
-After awhile the game just becomes a balancing act. At the end of December I haven't had any problems keeping my stats up, and after repeating the same things over and over it's gotten a bit stale. Maybe if random events would happen, perhaps on holidays or weekends, that could add a bit or depth to the game.

That's just my two cents tho, looking forward to this game's progress!

Reactions: ef_it
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes