3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I enjoyed the game quite a bit, but there are still a few things I'm not a huge fan of:
-After the summer you can't study IT ADV. Considering that by November I was pretty much max stat in everything and had a bit of free time, its a shame you can't level that up during the school year. (I assume it's only during summer cause I never saw an option to study it.)
-The "wants more" is kinda lame as it is right now. I understand the girls looking for more relationships after you turn them down, but it's pretty counterintuitive to have NTR scenes when their Attitude and Attraction are always maxed out. Maybe if they had to dip down to like 80 before they triggered that would make more sense. That's just my take though.
-After awhile the game just becomes a balancing act. At the end of December I haven't had any problems keeping my stats up, and after repeating the same things over and over it's gotten a bit stale. Maybe if random events would happen, perhaps on holidays or weekends, that could add a bit or depth to the game.

That's just my two cents tho, looking forward to this game's progress!

Reactions: ef_it

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
checked v2 rewamped... i tweaked mc stats (nothing directly related to relationships) and get some from mom after 10minutes. so feels weird...

i am sure i did the same with v1+ but everything was much slower there comparatively . (somewhat expected speed for coworkers and slowed down for mom-aunt like it took some time to just start having some action)

and i dont remember why exactly... i think i was more engaged with some 'card symbols' balancing activities ... to the point that it felt grindy.

and i think mini quests were more noticable, now im not sure (though further progressing was somewhat uneven...like unlocked with some unexpected routine action)

dunno what to advise. just my impression.

maybe some planned extra npcs and ntr will slow things down, dunno.

Last edited:

ygh

Jan 27, 2018
I agree that it might be better to implement the "wants more" state differently. Maybe make the "had satisfying sex" attitude factor degrade more quickly or increase the satisfaction goal of the sex minigame (or both).

The problem with switching from avoidable to unavoidable NTR is that some people (including me) will just turn off NTR altogether after reaching 100 Relationship with Bella or Claire. I like having it turned on to add some challenge and tension, but if there's no way to avoid it then there's no point (in my opinion).

Great game overall, and I'm also looking forward to following this.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
-The "wants more" is kinda lame as it is right now.
I agree that it might be better to implement the "wants more" state differently.
I have to agree that is kind of stupid. Plus it takes away control from player. Additional requirement for ntr events on "Wants more" will be Attitude at state "Bad" or "Ok" in next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: fmanaway

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
I loving the new version. I like the idea that NTR becomes a thing if you aren't paying enough attention to the women you're banging, but I agree with the other commenters that it trips a little early right now.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you add next, whatever that is, but some things I would personally be excited to see down the road:

• Interaction with rivals
  • Cheating within relationships (both NTR and by the player character)
  • Impregnation, pregnancy, birth control, etc. Maybe with a trade-off between risk and pleasure when using a condom?
  • Threesomes, possibly with jealousy among the girls
Regardless of whether you end up doing any of that, right now I think this is the most interesting game of this type, largely because there aren't a lot of pointless actions or useless stats that don't affect sex or relationships.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
I loving the new version. I like the idea that NTR becomes a thing if you aren't paying enough attention to the women you're banging, but I agree with the other commenters that it trips a little early right now.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you add next, whatever that is, but some things I would personally be excited to see down the road:

• Interaction with rivals
  • Cheating within relationships (both NTR and by the player character)
  • Impregnation, pregnancy, birth control, etc. Maybe with a trade-off between risk and pleasure when using a condom?
  • Threesomes, possibly with jealousy among the girls
Regardless of whether you end up doing any of that, right now I think this is the most interesting game of this type, largely because there aren't a lot of pointless actions or useless stats that don't affect sex or relationships.

It's definitely a different take than normal. I enjoyed the game and the scenes. It was a pain in the ass to get to the NTR content until I read you have to 'Make a move' and become lovers before the 'Rival' content can be triggered.

It's difficult to manage all four relationships, your studies and swimming. I would suggest for new players to start romancing one or two-characters so you can understand how things work first. I'm curious if you will be adding more romanceable characters in the future?

I would offer the idea, of changing the progression system a bit, especially at the 'Lovers' stage so it's not just the one guy that's the concern. I agree with those above that I was early in the Lover stage with Claire when Rival -1 happened. Inexperience in how the game works might have played a part.

The 'Rival' might be the one who takes her away but if she's out drinking with friends and some guy/guys are hitting on her, and maybe have a kiss/grope, the Rival has nothing to do with that but the attention still adds to her deciding to break up with the MC and then the serious content could happen after the breakup, lead by the Rival.

A counter idea for that would be to have some more serious Netorare before they break up with the MC, even a threesome may be so they are cheating behind his back. The 'Lovers' stage doesn't have to mean they're/you're completely exclusive is what I'm trying to say. The kiss/grope at the club could be rejected at first and after another level or two, people taking liberties could be allowed and later even encouraged etc

Maybe you could add some more clips to the content after they've reached Rival -10 to add some variety as there's nothing to do with that person anymore and you're seeing the same clips if you click on the 'Meanwhile'. For example. Claire might be with her dad one time and the next 'Meanwhile' she in the bathroom of some club with a guy or finishing off a date with someone and sleeping with that guy. Although you could add more content of them looking elsewhere once the player has maxed out the 'Wants more' stage or even during that stage and then they break up with the MC.

Nice work so far with the game. Though I enjoy messing up the characters' life, I know most people don't enjoy NTR, so cheers for going down that route/option. Good luck with everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Magazif and greenp

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I'll mention this once and i'll put in developers notes.
You can expect in the game's future: 1) New girls; 2) A little bit of additional miscellaneous content; 3) Minor changes in game's balance. That is it.

Last edited:

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
The main thing for me at least is there's barely any time units in a day. Two free actions on weekdays and three on weekends doesn't allow you to do very much during a day. It also makes energy drinks close to useless once you have all your physical stats at 100.

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
I'll mention this once and i'll put in developers notes.
You can expect in the game's future: 1) New girls; 2) A little bit of additional miscellaneous content; 3) Minor changes in game's balance. That is it.
That's fair. I wasn't sure how far along you were with the design of the game or what sort of things you wanted to put in it going forward.

I played through some more, and I have some notes:

1. Managing your time so that you achieve all three goals isn't super punishing, but it does take some forethought, which seems like a good level for a NSFW game to be at.
  2. The one touchy item is academics, where the need to go into exams with all four subjects maxed out means that you have to be nearly perfect for the week or so leading up; it's possible to be several days out and be screwed with no way to pass, even if you've been generally keeping up (I ran into one case where the best I could do was 100 100 100 98, for example).
  3. It's totally possible to play through without ever dating any of the women, and even after months of throwing themselves at you nothing happens--they just keep flirting with you. I don't know if that's good or bad. It probably makes since for the Mom and the Aunt, but it seems kind of odd for Claire and Bella.
  4. The gym is generally not necessary, since you'll max your physical stats just by practicing swimming and maybe working out with your mom. That doesn't mean it's bad, since you can spend time with Claire or Bella while getting in a workout, but you don't need to spend money on it.
  5. It would be nice if there was something that reminded me how long I have until the swim skill decreases, or how long it's been since I last practiced.
  6. I didn't see any benefit to swimming at the school, since that time slot was too valuable for either studying or working.
  7. Not being able to sleep over at Claire's means that, from a gameplay perspective, I think the other women are more beneficial, since you effectively get an extra timeslot to decrease lust when you spend the night with them.
Anyway, I hope something in there is useful to someone (either ef_it or another player).

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I have some notes
2. I'll lower the requirement for exams to 95(most likely) Academic, so players could have one week without maxing out and continue with the Academic goal.
3. I don't have ideas for how to spin it so it would make more sense and still give freedom for players to start sex relationship whenever they want.
5. Left side bar is pretty cluttered. I can make it like this 1.png , but it probably should have designated row to be more accessible.
6. Neutral location. If Broke up with Dawn MC will be banned from her place. There will be couple of other locations for swimming in future.
7. It is one of the rare instances when sense(at least my version of it) was chosen over the gameplay.

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
3. I don't have ideas for how to spin it so it would make more sense and still give freedom for players to start sex relationship whenever they want.

6. Neutral location. If Broke up with Dawn MC will be banned from her place. There will be couple of other locations for swimming in future.
3. What's occurred to me, and I don't know if either of these (or both) would appeal to you, is to have the MC start dreaming of sex with a girl that he's attracted to and has been hitting on him when he's horny, and/or have girls do multiple levels of flirting where they can almost max your lust in one shot at the highest level.

6. That makes total sense: I haven't done a run where I broke up with Dawn, so I haven't needed to practice at school.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
How can i get the ntr scenes with mom and aunt? i've been playing 1 hour and i have the Atti in 0. but i don have acces to any scene.

Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes