3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

statue.919

Jan 26, 2018
Hi,
I donno how to meet Clair pls someone tell me home.
I have been playing for a long time but still cant meet Clair.

statue.919

Jan 26, 2018
I'm having another issue,
I cant seem to upgrade my skills IT skill does not appear when im at home.
Whats the max I can reach in IT skill to get a proportion.
Thank you in advance.

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
I'm having another issue,
I cant seem to upgrade my skills IT skill does not appear when im at home.
Whats the max I can reach in IT skill to get a proportion.
Thank you in advance.
ITskills go upto level 5 when you are on level 2 & 3 you can only study/practice at work

Level - 0
Study IT: collect information (home/work)

Level - 1
Study IT: sort through information (home/work)

Level - 2
Study IT: practice with software (work)

Level - 3
Study IT: practice with hardware (work)

Level - 4
Study IT: create action plan (home/work)

Level - 5
Propose improvement of the computer system (work)

Reactions: ef_it

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Tip for the dev, saving us all looking at some stamp on the vids: ShotCut (Open source video cutter/editor).
And webm is the current smaller standard for vids.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
No new visual content. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Periodical updates without new content is the result of lack of planning ahead (i'm just suck at it). Sometimes i come up with the idea of how to do or redo something better (from my perspective at least) and it results in further delays, but it is when i'm having fun in developing the game.

Livididi

May 21, 2017
this version is bad. it's a mega grind to get something. And i got 3 bugs. i can't fuck abby the stats falling to fast after i got the first milestone. and the same happens to claire.
Oh and bella quit the relationship even i fucked her every day (without the weekends. even mc needs a rest).
The previous version was not that bugged.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
this version is bad. it's a mega grind to get something. And i got 3 bugs. i can't fuck abby the stats falling to fast after i got the first milestone. and the same happens to claire.
Oh and bella quit the relationship even i fucked her every day (without the weekends. even mc needs a rest).
The previous version was not that bugged.
Interesting. In previous version keeping mood high both for mc and girls was easier. Plus their day schedule is little bit different, so some events is harder to find for Abby's progression.
Did Bella quit the relationship on 2 hearts?

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Progress with Mom-impossible
Progress with Bella-too easy
Claire- stuck first heart full :)

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Claire- not found :)
Mom needs you to workout (so that she finds you attractive) and do house chores (to show her that you are reliable).
When I play she's usually the first one to reach 3 hearts.

Claire will not appear until you have reached the needed IT level (after a while you can increase it only in the library).
When you see a message saying that you can propose to improve the library systems, talk with Bella (save before doing that; if your relationship is not high enough she well reject your request and you will never have another chance).

Reactions: ef_it

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
first heart ok, but at second heart she always go out(friend,mall etc) or work(absurd times) or bath or masturbate so can't prog :)

i played pre. version it was not like that

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah, same. Stuck at 1 heart with Mom. I'll try the do lots of housework thing... but I didnt want to play a housework simulator... sucks, because I bet most of the players are here for Mom content.

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
Wow! Yeah Abby (mom) is really tough to get to 2 hearts. I finally did it, but it isn't easy. Getting Abby to 3 hearts is just like earlier versions. What seemed to finally got things moving was washing and gassing up the car, even though you don't need it yet.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Claire- stuck first heart full :)
I am blocking to 1 Hearts with mom.
I dont understand.
Did you both tried Claire-v2-f1. Bug with first heart and full set of diamonds without progress should be fixed.
When I get to 1 heart with mom "the man" bonus disappears. Is this supposed to happen?
Yes. Status effects "the man"/"just a boy" playing role on 0 and 2 hearts, so on 1 and 3 it disappears. You can still kind of track it with stat "Respect".
Wow! Yeah Abby (mom) is really tough to get to 2 hearts. I finally did it, but it isn't easy. Getting Abby to 3 hearts is just like earlier versions. What seemed to finally got things moving was washing and gassing up the car, even though you don't need it yet.
Did you try Claire-v2-f1 version? It is easier a little bit there.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes