Ren'Py Abandoned Filling Void [v0.01] [freemindstuff]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Wait... Why this thread does not have the abandoned tag yet? I thought that project has already been discarded.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
We are getting kind of close to this game reaching 2 years without a single update.
Can we call it abandond once we reache that mark?

Freemindstuff

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
will you get back to working on this when silksong drops? the people are starved for hornet smut
I am very bad at commiting to something, especially when a lot of irl stuf happening and a lot of my progress was pushed back by a broken hard-drive - I had a backup, but it was out of date. I still work on it in bursts like once in a few months, but I wouldn't count on it actually leading somewhere at this point tbh. Best for it to stay tagged abandoned, that way if I actually come around to finishing it at least it would be a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:

DJ3K

Jan 9, 2022
I am very bad at commiting to something, especially when a lot of irl stuf happening and a lot of my progress was pushed back by a broken hard-drive - I had a backup, but it was out of date. I still work on it in bursts like once in a few months, but I wouldn't count on it actually leading somewhere at this point tbh. Best for it to stay tagged abandoned, that way if I actually come around to finishing it at least it would be a pleasant surprise.
All in due time I guess.

Reactions: Vinoma
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote