2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I see they went the "increase canonically small boobed character's boobs by x3" route. I'll still give it a chance, but boy do I wish Aerith's chest was the size it is in ff7r
i actually have the feeling that the dev simply used one body for both charcaters. just compare the tits from tifa and aerith. they look damn similar. so i assume, the dev simply changed the skin color a bit, put on tan lines for tifa and called it a day.

Grenat of ff9
do you mean garnet / dagger by chance? :unsure:

Reactions: tigerdiamond

dark5v3n

May 29, 2018
i actually have the feeling that the dev simply used one body for both charcaters. just compare the tits from tifa and aerith. they look damn similar. so i assume, the dev simply changed the skin color a bit, put on tan lines for tifa and called it a day.

do you mean garnet / dagger by chance? :unsure:
yes Dagger or Garnet in english but i play in french so it was Grenat for me but her real name was Shirley ^^ my favorite ff was the 9 and she was so beauty with her beauty eyes long black hair and her boobs ahahah for 16 in that game lol ^^

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
This needs Cloud, Barret, Vincent, Cid and Nanaki as Male part and don't forget Yuffie which is also part of the main group not only aerith and tifa as well as many more ladies we encounter in FF7 Remake. Also Cloud as crossdressing part. I am not gay nor into crossdressers or trans content but this needs to happen just for the fuck of it. It would be hilarious. xD
please no Barret

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
yes Dagger or Garnet in english but i play in french so it was Grenat for me but her real name was Shirley ^^ my favorite ff was the 9 and she was so beauty with her beauty eyes long black hair and her boobs ahahah for 16 in that game lol ^^
oooh okay. weird, that the french one named her grenat. well in the german translation she was called lili instead of dagger due to the so called liliendolch (dolch means dagger in german) she used to cut her hair.

are ya sure that her original name is sherley? i only found sēra (sarah) in the japanese version.

kiltro

Jul 1, 2017
Me too.... Also Aerith with huge tits seems absurd to me

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
judging by the descprition it will be abandoned when the lockdown is over
More like before. Considering Dev has been posting stuff for damn near everything BUT this game they started making, I would say it's safe to assume they have abandoned this.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes