MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
This look wild but it does not look like have details sex like ur character get corrupt?? or preg or mental stuff etc.
I keep a eye on this for style only cuz Amy wild experience here
not gonna play yet

gustop

Aug 11, 2020
the pink guild bugged out, the 2nd time going there to meet the madam it gets stuck on a black screen.

*edit: here's my save file of it. Also asking if anyone has a fixed version of this point

Last edited:

pinomedio

Nov 14, 2018
PLS, Add the autosave system or at least a way to skip all the dialogues. 30 mins of gameplay lost for a game over.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
these options are way too easy to press by mistake, or even worse, keep pressing them by accident multiple times in a row.
The problem is rpgm devs not adding an empty dialogue box that is selected by default for choices to prevent accidental choices as the player moves through the dialogue.
It's one of those things that make one wonder has the dev never played an rpgm title with the same issue before. It keeps happening for some reason.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
The problem is rpgm devs not adding an empty dialogue box that is selected by default for choices to prevent accidental choices as the player moves through the dialogue.
It's one of those things that make one wonder has the dev never played an rpgm title with the same issue before. It keeps happening for some reason.
This is default engine behaviour, and unfortunately, in most RPGM devs' minds, dialogue functionality is mostly an afterthought to be ironed out after the v1.0 gets released if ever.

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
I'm reading all your feedback and we find your comments very interesting! Since we are starting (v0.2.5) every suggestion is apreciated. We are taking note of most of them.

It's one of those things that make one wonder has the dev never played an rpgm title with the same issue before.
Hmm... I've recently played Bawdy Traditions and I loved it! Can you recommend me more story-based RPGs with the same issue ???

Thank you all!

Reactions: AnonKitten
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes