Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm trying to Speed-run to the end to get to the gallery, but I finally hit a dead-end it seems. I got to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I am making my way there but whenever I get up to them... nothing... Nothing happens at all. I can't talk to them or interact with them in any way. Is this a glitch? I re-downloaded the whole game and still nothing.

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
I'm trying to Speed-run to the end to get to the gallery, but I finally hit a dead-end it seems. I got to the
So I am making my way there but whenever I get up to them... nothing... Nothing happens at all. I can't talk to them or interact with them in any way. Is this a glitch? I re-downloaded the whole game and still nothing.
This happened to me once, I reloaded a slightly earlier save and it worked though so I'm not sure what I did differently. The latest parts of both story routes seem to be pretty buggy. The quest where you work for the guy running the Hooters parody softlocks you if you don't do the exact things the game expects you to do. Ruined my save that way so now I'm just waiting for the next update

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
This happened to me once, I reloaded a slightly earlier save and it worked though so I'm not sure what I did differently. The latest parts of both story routes seem to be pretty buggy. The quest where you work for the guy running the Hooters parody softlocks you if you don't do the exact things the game expects you to do. Ruined my save that way so now I'm just waiting for the next update
I figured out what caused the Rokas Route glitch. The building where you find Munga, if you go to the front door, and step down once behind the house in front of it, you can accidentally go into "that building". I say "that building" with quotations because when you go into it, it says "sexo munga" and when you leave the building you come out of the building where you find Munga. So I think that glitches you into a placeholder building you were never supposed to find. I had to reset the save to before I went into that building and find the actual way I was supposed to go. I figured out you had to
Honestly, a walkthrough would be pretty nice for these kinds of situations.

I'm facing the Big Bob glitch you're talking about, after
Some bugs could use some fixing before another story update comes out, I'll be honest. Otherwise great game, though I do wish there was more story quest action. A non-con situation maybe. Honestly that
There is such a thing as too much teasing. I'd love to see that phat innocent rump get pounded~

Last edited:

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey hey people! These are the release dates for the 7th update, Final Orginity v0.3.3.
  • 15/12/23 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.3 EARLY ACCESS. (Exclusive for our high tier patrons).
  • 20/12/23 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.3 EARLY ACCESS B. (Exclusive for patrons).
  • 22/12/23 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.3. (Open version, it'll be posted also here, in F95).
The 7th update is almost done! More info .

We'll say it again, just in case, that we have already figured out and fixed the important bugs for v0.3.3.

Last edited:

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey, hey, folks! With the upcoming release (FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.3), we're excited to launch our first Q&A on our Patreon channel. Since F95 is one of our main platforms, we want to invite you to ask us anything to celebrate the launch of the seventh version! Feel free to ask us anything, whether it's about the game, the development process, or even about us. We're open to answering whatever you're curious about!

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Hey, hey, folks! With the upcoming release (FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.3), we're excited to launch our first Q&A on our Patreon channel. Since F95 is one of our main platforms, we want to invite you to ask us anything to celebrate the launch of the seventh version! Feel free to ask us anything, whether it's about the game, the development process, or even about us. We're open to answering whatever you're curious about!
When are you making a character to represent me in the game, my friends

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
I tried continuing from my 0.25 save and it just asks me if I want to exit the game after the rent cutscene. Do I really have to do it all over again?

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Ho, ho, ho, people!
How is everyone doing? We have something very important to tell you: Santa Claus has dropped by Ropoductions and left you all a very juicy gift. You've been very naughty, huh?

Today is the day to find out how Amy's journey continues. Because today, my friends, today we present the seventh version: .

SINOPSIS
There's a commotion at St. Polla Municipal Cemetery. Amy will continue with her investigations and meet new (and old) allies. The search for Jenny continues!

2.jpg

FINAL ORGINITY V0.3.3 INCLUDES:

4 NEW SCENES:

This update also features:
  • 2 New skin sets for Amy: Drunken Amy and Amy in shorts.
  • A new overlay IMG set of HANDS. We're using them for certain characters to grab Amy by the hips...
  • 8 new characters with portrait sets: Lazlo, Dom, Larry, Madame Bonapicha, King Elric, Sir Voro, Lord Arnau and Slade Von Dickity.
  • Minor art rework of some previous scenes (like, ROKAS vs. STROM), portraits and NPCs.
  • New ROPO-QUEST somewhere at Fulana Beach.
  • Updated and expanded tilesets.
  • 5 new songs and more SFXs. Also edited the volume of most of SFXs.
VERY IMPORTANT

We recommend you to do saves frequently on the events, because is a very twisted version. Please forgive any possible bug on new content (we are always testing!). Also mind that QuestLog is still on testing phase.

We'd be glad to receive any bug report in our discord channel. And remember, there use to be more than one way to solve a problem...

Enjoy!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes