HTML Finance Capital [v0.4.2] [Huurn]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Illusion games are pretty rough graphically. Even the best ones like Pale Carnations have many rough edges and horrendous male models.
What rough edges? Sure, the relative limited customization of males models is a known criticism, but I'd happily contend that some of the best looking games here are Illusion based ones (Pale Carnations, Eternum, Now & Then, The Interim Domain, Crimson High).

Pale Carnations looks fantastic, and not because of the high resolution renders, or the smooth animation, or because the dev has a beefy GPU. It looks fantastic because they know what they're doing with the tools they are using, resulting in supremely solid shot composition. They know how to light a scene (ray-traced or not), how to pose characters (both bodies and faces) for emotional depth, how to build a scene and make it look believable and lived-in, and they generally know how to use the visuals to tell and enhance their already fantastic storytelling.

Want a master class in dynamic character reactions, especially in group settings? Look at the group dialogue sequences in Crimson High, and watch as other character are constantly reacting non-verbally to what other character say and the general flow of the conversation. There's easily way more renders per conversation there than you'd typically see, because the dev isn't just using the same shot/reverse-shot over and over again for frames on end. They've mapped out the flow of the conversation, and take the time pose every character in every scene in sequence. It is that attention to detail and dedication that really makes it stand out from other Koihatsu Party based games, no RTX GPU or ray-tracing required. That dev is doing so much more with so much less, everyone should take a page out of their playbook and learn from it.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Art looks good, though you often still count five fingers AND a thumb in some of them :ROFLMAO:
Even so, it really does get close to real life as far as AI images can go, especially like how the one from your avatar (Dev) looks. Keep up the work and good luck.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
what type of fetishes are planned facesitting ass kissing/licking urination just wondering if any of these would be in the game? would love to see these in the game it looks very intresting so far :)

Reactions: hekinuga

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
A small suggestion comes to mind: color-coding dialogue or using dialogue bubbles usually provides a better experience than a series of paragraphs all in quotation marks.

I'd also recommend using a picture editor to polish the rougher parts of the images. The gibberish/text/symbols on the coffee cup and mugs at the restaurant, for example. They stand out as a constant reminder that it's done by an AI, and it can break immersion.

And probably throw your text at some free spell/grammar service online. There are a few minor errors. eg; "will se you out now", "Shit.. OK". There are some more like that, and some missing closing quotation marks (another point in favor for using text bubbles instead).

The pic at the passage "passage-go-outside-with-mr-bottoms" has the wrong path - it's linking to the main game folder instead of the img one.

Good luck with the project: the main challenge when using AI is that it's very tricky to get actual sex scenes (ie; penetration) right - the solution seems to be to train a model for it, but I don't have a powerful enough PC to do it. The available models that I've found really struggle with it and in the end you need to end up editing the pictures multiple times.

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
So... any updates to the tags, I still dont know what kinda game this is quickly glancing at it..

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
any one else think there is a missing start .exe ? I cant seem to get it running. I have never seen a game listing at only 13mb. Are we missing a couple of files maybe?

NM, I clicked on "Index" and it started working from there.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Well Boring days and then The company are my absolute favorites! A game inspired by any of this 2 could only be great ^^

i have a complain though.. Those games dont need a sound.. not really... Dont bother with it or at least please put in an option to switch it off.. but as i wrote i dont think you should waste any of your precious resources on it ^^

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Despite you cant do very much at this demo there should be an introducing of the stats in the beginning what they do what are their impacts etc.... is a negative respect good to be dominated? or the other way round? how much portfolio health to i need how to i collect money ? what does emapthy to? and and and

and after you signed the contract you can read it in bed endlessly and push your stat up ( a little cheese trick )

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Well Boring days and then The company are my absolute favorites! A game inspired by any of this 2 could only be great ^^

i have a complain though.. Those games dont need a sound.. not really... Dont bother with it or at least please put in an option to switch it off.. but as i wrote i dont think you should waste any of your precious resources on it ^^
I disagree, there will be lots more music to come. Muting a tab is very easy though, at least on Firefox, Chrome and Edge. I will make a mute button at some point, but since it already exists in the browser it's not a high priority. The stats are still a work in progress, as is most things really. This is the first release of my first game. I'm figuring things out as I go.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
A small suggestion comes to mind: color-coding dialogue or using dialogue bubbles usually provides a better experience than a series of paragraphs all in quotation marks.

I'd also recommend using a picture editor to polish the rougher parts of the images. The gibberish/text/symbols on the coffee cup and mugs at the restaurant, for example. They stand out as a constant reminder that it's done by an AI, and it can break immersion.

And probably throw your text at some free spell/grammar service online. There are a few minor errors. eg; "will se you out now", "Shit.. OK". There are some more like that, and some missing closing quotation marks (another point in favor for using text bubbles instead).

The pic at the passage "passage-go-outside-with-mr-bottoms" has the wrong path - it's linking to the main game folder instead of the img one.

Good luck with the project: the main challenge when using AI is that it's very tricky to get actual sex scenes (ie; penetration) right - the solution seems to be to train a model for it, but I don't have a powerful enough PC to do it. The available models that I've found really struggle with it and in the end you need to end up editing the pictures multiple times.
As I've written earlier, I might swap out the art later. Right now using AI is indeed quite limiting. Many of these images have gone through extensive post-processing already. But not all of them.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I played the game not being a sub... Probably not the main focus but that's not my jam.

I feel like the writing is pretty good overall, until I get to a sex scene. Not that there are many for a non-sub. I don't mind the AI art, but you NEED to have sex scenes SHOW penetration. The sex scenes need to be more descriptive too. I know it's hard with Stable Diffusion but without that this goes no where, at least for me. I also need the scenes to feel spicy, Saying they had sex isn't going to cut it, EVEN if you have images.

Overall this has potential though not really my cup of tea. I wish the Dev luck.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Although the first version is quite short, I really liked it so far. The characters are good and the story is also well written.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
considering the whole narrative, but that is just some minor flaw, that came to my mind and is of course very subjective. Looking forward to where this is going :)

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah. Glad she's our " now colleague " (whatever the heck that is...lol)
"Your now colleague" is, as far as I know, gramatically correct, but it does sound a bit stilted. I think that fits the character, but it does tend to look like a typo at first glance so maybe it should changed.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes