VN Unity Finding Buddies [v0.5.02] [FindingBuddies]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
Okay guys like I told you before I respect your opinions and I didn't mean anything I just wanted to saw a great animetion in different path that's all and I didn't mean that he must abondened the game I meant side game also beside this one and again I respect you and your opinion thanks for your rude way
And Im again saying, you have literally tons of str8 or male hetero focused games to pick from. While you may not understand, you're practically taking time away from the few gay games on this site to add to the tons of Str8 shit. And no shade to you personally but str8 people are always coming into GAY games, that specifically mention that they are for people who prefer that content. And demand/ask for str8 content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JeQueZ

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
There's always unrenpy or unrenforall to view the CG's. That being said, this game's CG's have atrocious ordering that follow no logic whatsoever. You have an image from chapter 1 right next to an image from chapter 3 right next to an image from chapter 5.
It's a unity game.

Arastin

Oct 6, 2017
Wanted to know how avoidable are any of the incest interactions or is that the main story of the game? If it is avoidable content, it is in a way where you can choose not to but your family still talks/acts in a very sexual manner towards you?

Jul 31, 2021
Wanted to know how avoidable are any of the incest interactions or is that the main story of the game? If it is avoidable content, it is in a way where you can choose not to but your family still talks/acts in a very sexual manner towards you?
??? what are you talking about. The "incest" you speak of may be confusion. In the new chapter you're introduced to two new male characters and you can mess around with the son and later with the dad. But they don't mix up.

Edit: I guess in ch2 you can mess with your cousin (I forgot about him lol) but its entirely avoidable. Just don't kiss him and chose to peak on the str8 couple. :)

Arastin

Oct 6, 2017
??? what are you talking about. The "incest" you speak of may be confusion. In the new chapter you're introduced to two new male characters and you can mess around with the son and later with the dad. But they don't mix up.

Edit: I guess in ch2 you can mess with your cousin (I forgot about him lol) but its entirely avoidable. Just don't kiss him and chose to peak on the str8 couple. :)
I haven't played the game yet. I saw the tag, wanted to know how much of it was in the game and if it's skippable before downloading it and find myself having to bob and weave most of the content. That's all. It's good to know that it is avoidable and isn't the main plot. It's just I've played other games where they say you don't ever have to go down that rout but all of your family are all over you as if you did go down that rout and it was a put off for me.

edit: wait, "choose peak on the str8 couple."? Can I choose not to at all?

vargas199

Jun 16, 2020
when checking his patreon you can see theres an animation of mc getting fucked in the bathroom but is that in the game? or just an extra? i didn't manage to get it, also theres a topless of fernando but i didn't get anything like that in the game either.

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023
when checking his patreon you can see theres an animation of mc getting fucked in the bathroom but is that in the game? or just an extra? i didn't manage to get it, also theres a topless of fernando but i didn't get anything like that in the game either.
I've seen every CG and animation and there's no fucking scene in a bathroom (there's 2 blowjobs, though). Might be a patreon exclusive.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
There are a few patreon exclusive animations.

Jul 31, 2021
I haven't played the game yet. I saw the tag, wanted to know how much of it was in the game and if it's skippable before downloading it and find myself having to bob and weave most of the content. That's all. It's good to know that it is avoidable and isn't the main plot. It's just I've played other games where they say you don't ever have to go down that rout but all of your family are all over you as if you did go down that rout and it was a put off for me.

edit: wait, "choose peak on the str8 couple."? Can I choose not to at all?
On the edit part, you asked if it was avoidable and Im saying yes it is. During truth or dare, don't kiss ya cousin. Then when night comes don't sleep near him, you can just chose to peek on the str8 couple which unlocks a different series of events.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
On the edit part, you asked if it was avoidable and Im saying yes it is. During truth or dare, don't kiss ya cousin. Then when night comes don't sleep near him, you can just chose to peek on the str8 couple which unlocks a different series of events.
I'll add, you can also just not engage with either of them. You can come out of that night without having sex and that's fine storywise imo.

Hahoooo001992

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah thats totally true. But tbh i think this game lacks development especially in the truth or dare part, the choices should make more scene available but there is no such system and there is bug can't load when you quick load after you do truth or dare.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah thats totally true. But tbh i think this game lacks development especially in the truth or dare part, the choices should make more scene available but there is no such system and there is bug can't load when you quick load after you do truth or dare.
I think the render and animation standard in this game is so high that you cannot really expect fast development.
Maybe if the dev stick around for the long run he will built enough assets to be able to make things faster but my experience is, devs like that keep fiddling with existing assets to make them better. That said, I don't think I've seen dicks animated so well outside some StudioFOW videos.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes