Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.4.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
MC is realistic inmo. When guys like these are flung into a shitstorm like this it makes it all the more fun. What game was it where a guy actually through his gun at a bad guy instead of shooting him . That was funny. :LOL: Plus guys who look like the MC are better at being inconspicuous.

Last edited:

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
A couple comments and queries. Firstly these are some impressive renders, and I'm digging the thicc thighs. I agree with other's when they say MC's too much of a wimp, I really hopes he mans up quickly. That's the most jarring for myself, the
slow burn with the females is ok, but buddy really needs to grow a pair. If I was in a criminal enterprise with him, he'd be
in a hole in the ground, I couldn't or wouldn't trust someone that weak. Suspension of disbelief is ok and expected but that's
only going to go so far.

Lastly wasn't this on Steam? I could have sworn I bought it there, but..............

Maybe I should have mentioned these things on Patron, but you seem more active here.
People who say he’s a wimp have the power of hindsight. Honestly, he does what he’s being told and doesn’t question things. But its a thing to think about, for me. Regardless. As the game progresses he’ll be able to embrace a more intimidating persona.
The game is not on Steam.
I will be creating my own Steam page when the game gets closer to season 1 Finale.

Edit: If you have any other queries, you can definitely send me messages on Patreon. I will answer them asap there. :)

Last edited:

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
MC is realistic inmo. When guys like these are flung into a shitstorm like this it makes it all the more fun. What game was it where a guy actually through his gun at a bad guy instead of shooting him . That was funny. :LOL: Plus guys who look like the MC are better at being inconspicuous.
Hah. Yeah. But still, since I added the attribute system, I should expand on that. There is an intimidation attribute after all :) So I'll make use of it more. :D

Reactions: Cooling Prob

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Unfortunately, no harem in the classic sense. There may be a threesome here and there with 2 girls, maybe even foursome But there won't be reoccurring theme of all the girls sharing the MC.

Edit: I hadn't previously completely understood the tag so I apologize for misleading some people.
Oh...Sadness has just set in after reading this statement. :(

…Man, the harem path was something I was waiting patiently for. As I really was looking forward when the main character can pursue some of his female house mates. And the childhood friend, and also the pretty chemist...were just a few that I was hoping would be part of MC's relationship path.

But now I'm not sure...as I'm really not a fan single love interest titles. Dam-it, and the story and art are excellent so far...but man I really thought this was going to have multi paths, and one being a harem path. (Sigh...)

Best regards.

Reactions: Teddy 369

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I think you're talking about Sort Of Justice: https://f95zone.to/threads/sort-of-justice-v0-1-0-creator-tom.216481/
Maybe, maybe not.

But in this game the MC ridiculously throws his pistol at the back of the guy's leg and it takes him down lol.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
People who say he’s a wimp have the power of hindsight. Honestly, he does what he’s being told and doesn’t question things. But its a thing to think about, for me. Regardless. As the game progresses he’ll be able to embrace a more intimidating persona.
The game is not on Steam.
I will be creating my own Steam page when the game gets closer to season 1 Finale.

Edit: If you have any other queries, you can definitely send me messages on Patreon. I will answer them asap there. :)
My gripe with the MC know is not that he's a wimp as far as his actions goes but his dialogue.

I just didn't enjoy it doing the Mila scene which is designed to be lewd and stimulating. Yes, sometimes it's hot being lead by a woman that know what she wants but the MC came off too much like a bumbling virgin doing the scene.

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
My gripe with the MC know is not that he's a wimp as far as his actions goes but his dialogue.

I just didn't enjoy it doing the Mila scene which is designed to be lewd and stimulating. Yes, sometimes it's hot being lead by a woman that know what she wants but the MC came off too much like a bumbling virgin doing the scene.
Thanks. I'll keep it in mind going forward. In fact I'll add more dialogue choices to choose how you want to handle things in situations. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Before I Forget
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes